What's new

Adios to The Mooch

Maybe Kelly will have a steadying influence on the White House. This is a start.

Yet again, reality TV at its finest.

Wow, 10 days. Gotta be a record.

Maybe Kelly will have a steadying influence on the White House. This is a start.

I wonder if Kelly made it a requirement of him becoming chief of staff. That's the only reason I could think of why it would have happened today like this. I guess we'll see.

Wow, 10 days. Gotta be a record.

I wonder if Kelly made it a requirement of him becoming chief of staff. That's the only reason I could think of why it would have happened today like this. I guess we'll see.

Who ever didn't this douche falling flat on his face in the first week needs to have their head examined. It's like he watched The Apprentice to see how to fly under Trumps ******** meter, which obviously isn't hard. Trump's exhibited the judgement of a deer-in-headlights so far.

Is this Kelly guy supposed to be good/not crazy?

Reports say Kelly came close to quitting as head of Homeland Security when FBI Director Comey was fired. I'm also reading that Kelly fired Scaramucci, it was not a resignation, because he considered Scaramucci to be a hothead who was unfit for the job....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/kelly-comey-phone-call-angry/index.html

Yes, I think so. Or maybe that's just relatively speaking...

This is how I have heard it. That Kelly is a steady, cool head in charge of things.

But with this group that might simply be smoke. Time will tell on Kelly. But the timing of it just adds to the chaos right now.

I'm not so sure it matters if Kelly is an cool head or not when the main problem is a mentally ill president with a worsening condition under pressure. Fire mooch? Won't make a difference since Donald is bound to tweet something vulgar or stupid in less than 24 hrs.

I just read about Kelly. Seems like a Marine who doesn't deal well with drama and ********. Not sure about his personal views but he could exactly the guy that Trump needs from preventing a total crash.

I just read about Kelly. Seems like a Marine who doesn't deal well with drama and ********. Not sure about his personal views but he could exactly the guy that Trump needs from preventing a total crash.

Same was said about Mattis and McMasters.

He'll certainly be the first to rein him in. I'm not optimistic.

Remember when the Orange Cow Vagina told us he'd hire the best people? So far the mongoloids who've been through the revolving door have been a bunch of mouth breathing car salesman.

The Mooch has friends in some Siri 125 The Patriot radio talk shows, apparently fairly close. They claimed he was the "real thing" despite his Wall Street and Import/Export Bank background. Hedge funds and junk bonds magician. Long-time friend and supporter of Trump.

Then I hear him talking like a loose cannon about everyone he doesn't know anything about.

I haven't done much study on Kelly, but if he made it a point to ask for a clean crew Scarry had to be the first to go, for sure.

I'm not so sure it matters if Kelly is an cool head or not when the main problem is a mentally ill president with a worsening condition under pressure. Fire mooch? Won't make a difference since Donald is bound to tweet something vulgar or stupid in less than 24 hrs.

You have specific ideas of his mental illness or are you using further stigmatization of the mentally ill as a sacrificial pawn for political argument?

You have specific ideas of his mental illness or are you using further stigmatization of the mentally ill as a sacrificial pawn for political argument?
Not OP but:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

Calling out Trump for being mentally unfit really isn't a political argument. It's ****ing obvious.

As for the Mooch, if he wasn't such a horrible human I'd feel bad for the guy. He sold his hedge fund, lost his marriage and missed the birth of his child in the service of a man who couldn't give two ****s about him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

The Goldwater Rule is the only thing keeping many mental health professionals from weighing in.

JS.