• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

AK+9th pick 4 Iggy+filler (build to keep Deron and make a title run now)

Bodhi

Also, what does Iggy bring to the Jazz? Do you really think he's any better than AK? Do you really think dumping AK, Millsap and Monroe (or other rookie) for Iggy (who can't shoot) and a few scrubs makes the Jazz a better team? How?

If I may interject and field this question: *clears throat*...... it doesn't..........at all.

d@!!0n0rcutt

I think the trade exemption has to be enough on its own to absorb the player coming back (I may be wrong here, actually). Also, I'm not sure if the 125% + $100k applies to TE's (what's wrong with me?).

Regardless, why would Portland make that trade?

Also, what does Iggy bring to the Jazz? Do you really think he's any better than AK? Do you really think dumping AK, Millsap and Monroe (or other rookie) for Iggy (who can't shoot) and a few scrubs makes the Jazz a better team? How?

Pachulia, Przybilla, Graham make us alot longer and they are experienced veterans that know their roles and play good defense. Portland does this because they have Camby and Oden already and they shed some salary.

GVC

Also, after verifying with those who know, the 125% + $100k doesn't apply to TPEs. The salary being obtained has to be within $100k of the TPE. The Matt Harpring TPE is worth $6.5mil and Przy will make $7.4mil next season. Definitely a no go.

But, again, why the **** would Portland make that trade anyway?

GVC

Portland does this because they have Camby and Oden already and they shed some salary.
The Blazers are owned by Paul Allen and the Jazz are a division rival. There is no way in hell they make that trade. It's retarded. Absolutely ****ing retarded.

And Iggy blows.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
Never mind that Millsap for Pachulia is one of the worst ideas ever brought up on the board. Never mind that throwing in the #9 pick with AK to get Iggy and his horrific contract really would **** up the Jazz finances for years to come. Never mind that you can NOT package an TE, especially for a guy who might never play again. The deal killer for me is Vujabitch. If the Jazz sign him, I'm becoming a T'wolves fan.

d@!!0n0rcutt

Ok so a starting line up of...

Wiliams/Price
Miles/Matthews
AK/Miles/rookie
Millsap/AK/rookie
Fesenko/Koufos

How many games does this win you? Goodbye Deron in two seasons, and then Jazz suck!

GVC

Ok so a starting line up of...

Wiliams/Price
Miles/Matthews
AK/Miles/rookie
Millsap/AK/rookie
Fesenko/Koufos

How many games does this win you? Goodbye Deron in two seasons, and then Jazz suck!
About 10 more than the team you've assembled. What happened to Boozer and Memo?

d@!!0n0rcutt

Boozer is gone via free agency and Memo could not be back, EVER!

Millsap doesn't want to play behind Boozer any longer, he will request a trade.