What's new

AK watch

Come to the dark side! Join the Timberwolves!

...wait...

Come to the white side! Join the Timberwolves!

I'm so sick of the Jazz coaching I'm about ready to stop following them after 18 years. Plus when the team was dismantled, I gradually began losing interest. I really think a lot of it has to do with the passing of Larry. Greg just doesn't have a feel for the game.

What exactly has the Corbin done to disenchant you? Took a very average team to the playoffs? Didn't play the Burks, Favors, Kanter enough (last year Burks should have got more burn, but this year not so much)? I just don't get the hate.

Heartbreaker tonight. '03/'04 AK in the fourth quarter. 26/12/2/1/2 (should have had at least six more EASY assists, but rest of team shot 31.8% [though at least three of his five turnovers were abysmal]). Led massive comeback from 11 down with four minutes to go to tie it at end. Last second jumper by Kemba Walker over the nonexistent defense of Ridnour for the Charlotte win.

Derrick Williams is absolute, absolute ****. So is Ridnour.

And this team has to be exhausted by now. AK with 44 minutes tonight.

AK was +8 when he was on the floor tonight in 44 minutes. They lost by two.

I watched just a few minutes in first half but even during that time Stiemsma and Williams botched easy layups/dunks after AK passes. Must be frustrating to have such a good shooting game 9-12 FG 3-3 3pointers but lose when your teammates can't convert easy shots.

I watched most of the Perfect Strangers series over the summer. It's sad how close I got with that.

I have such mixed emotions about the time I spent working on HarpringSucks posts.

I watched most of the Perfect Strangers series over the summer. It's sad how close I got with that.

I have such mixed emotions about the time I spent working on HarpringSucks posts.

[cue sentimental saxophone music] It'll be ok, Tater. It doesn't matter what came of it, as long as YOU became better FOR it.

I forgot about Tater's graphical representation of the MLA and YB's epic pic of a half naked Wally Szerbiak. Seriously, this blog is even more brilliant the second time reading it.

I wish the IJSPD Flow Chart still worked. Perhaps my favorite kicky thing ever.

Works for me...

IJSPD+Flow+Chart.jpg

playoff edition:

IJSPD+Flow+Chart+-+Playoffs+2.jpg

Not to toot our own horn, but we WERE pretty awesome. Possibly the most fun I've had on the internet. Clothed.

True colors are starting to come out, both for the team as a whole and for individual players.

AK was best player on court again (18/6/0/0/4), but again had multiple teammates blow easy layups for assists. Even worse, he scored 11 points on perfect shooting in the first quarter and then got to watch Williams and Ridnour jack up off-balance jumpers for two quarters before he got to shoot again. Seriously, Williams had his best game of the season and he was still one of the worst players I've ever seen, Non-Harpring Division.

Josh Howard also shot the ball ten times in fourteen minutes.

My stomach hurts.

True colors are starting to come out, both for the team as a whole and for individual players.

AK was best player on court again (18/6/0/0/4), but again had multiple teammates blow easy layups for assists. Even worse, he scored 11 points on perfect shooting in the first quarter and then got to watch Williams and Ridnour jack up off-balance jumpers for two quarters before he got to shoot again. Seriously, Williams had his best game of the season and he was still one of the worst players I've ever seen, Non-Harpring Division.

Josh Howard also shot the ball ten times in fourteen minutes.

My stomach hurts.

Yet they still were within 4pts with 35seconds left. They got killed in the paint. Lack of Pekovic was very evident today. Again, nobody expected Minny to be better then Jazz at this point without Love and Rubio. No Barea, Budinger and Roy? Folks here would have predicted 0-10 start. But they have winning record. Shved may seriously challenge Lillard for rookie of the year if he keeps playing like that.