What's new

Alec Burks: 2013 - 2014 Season Mix

I had not seen that one yet. Thanks baby Peterzzz

Burks is a bad ***

we need some fire power from the bench, so who knows?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Exum seems to be way better with the ball in his hands, so he might get relegated to the second unit in order to get more touches.

Burks should probably be a starter for most of this year. He'll only get MIP if he becomes an allstar IMO

ya. I also think he will start. I was talking about low possibility of him being a sixth man. can't wait for the new season! :D

My favorite Jazz player as for today. No BS with this kid, no talking crap, just getting out there and playing quality basketball. I still think we're very fortunate to have him and he's one of the reasons I wasn't happy with 'maxing out' Hayward.

His array of scoring weapons is quite large and diverse.

Quite a few up and unders (leaves from one side of the hoop, pump fakes, floats to the other side and reverse finish)

His euro step has improved and become a great go to weapon

SOOO many left handed finishes in that video.... and he looks very comfortable finishing with the left hand

He has learned to utilize the spin move quite effectively

Has a knack for making the crazy difficult shots where he just flips the ball at the hoop.... sometimes throwing it backwards over his head when he cant see the hoop very well.

Great first step to get by defenders

Very fast and electric in the open floor. His fast break attacks are deadly.... even when the defense is back and ready (the play against channing frye and morris and the one against carmello its not really fair)

finishes through contact well
also is adept at finishing around contact (avoiding contact)

Lol at Anthony davis trying to guard him on the perimeter at the 2:00 mark

Loved the hangtime and in air adjustment against the pacers at the 1:40 mark. Finishing through the contact

Reactions: ema