What's new

Alec Burks: 2013 - 2014 Season Mix

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];889181 said:
The only bad thing about a Burks highlight is listening to Bolerhack say HOUDINI!! over and over. One of his many miserable calls.

<mute>

I actually think Houdini would be a sick nickname if he didn't used to call Millsap that.

(and yeah, the constant yelling of HOUDINI!!! is too much...)

I actually think Houdini would be a sick nickname if he didn't used to call Millsap that.

(and yeah, the constant yelling of HOUDINI!!! is too much...)

I could live with Houdini... It is when the call it a dini-moment or a mini-dini that it makes me want to puke.

Some shticks are funny, but Matt and Boler seem to find the most annoying things and stick with them.

Also, Alec Burks is going off this year... bout to get them max dollars!

Gonna watch this video again right now.

Who needs pron when I have Burks highlight vids

Last edited:
Burks deserves a better name than Magic Man or Houdini. I like Boler's play by play but those two nicknames are god awful.
Slick pimp.

Could just go with slick for family friendly version

I've loved this kid since the day we drafted him, by far my favorite current guy on the roster. I will probably watch this video 50 times before the season tips off, which happens to be on my birthday, give everyone three guesses where I will be that night and the second two don't count

If he ever improved his midrange game, he'd be an Allstar easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It has improved.....but he does still need to improve it a bit more.

Seems like he works hard each off season and adds new facets to his game each year.

I'm excited to see what improvements he made this summer. (Hopefully it's mainly his defense)

It has improved.....but he does still need to improve it a bit more.

Seems like he works hard each off season and adds new facets to his game each year.

I'm excited to see what improvements he made this summer. (Hopefully it's mainly his defense)

It's improved, but it's not something he uses as a weapon on a consistent basis probably because he doesn't seem to be very good at creating separation to get off a good shot, and relies too heavily on driving. Basically relies too much on that and not enough on his midrange game. That's my point.

It's improved, but it's not something he uses as a weapon on a consistent basis

This is true.
I think the 2 main reasons he doesn't shoot alot of mid range shots are
1.Why take a mid range shot when he can get to the rim easily
2. His form on his jumper isn't the best and he doesn't elevate very high on his jumper which makes it easy to block (like you said.... he doesn't get enough separation, which he needs due to the way he shoots his jumpshot)

Hopefully his mid range game will become a weapon this season

Man I love his game!!!

MIP and sixth man of the year?

Have they ever given 6th man of the year to a starter? That would be effing awesome!

I had not seen that one yet. Thanks baby Peterzzz

Burks is a bad ***

better than brickward.

Reading this stupid assed, CJ-Milesesque love **** makes me want Burks traded, and the Jazz sold to a city without their heads up their asses.

Reading this stupid assed, CJ-Milesesque love **** makes me want Burks traded, and the Jazz sold to a city without their heads up their asses.
Typical