What's new

America is great and everything is NOT Pres. Trump's fault thread

Also, I work 6 days a week and work overtime every week and whenever im allowed too

As always, hack is an idiot

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This doesnt add up.

You are on Jazzfanz 62 hours per week.
Probably sleep 10 hours per day. That 70 hours

70+62=132

168 hours total in a week.

5 hours per day eating, pooping, watching Jazz games. Getting dressed, reading propaganda, wanking it, etc.. Thats 35 hours

35+132=167

Thats only 1 hour left to work. I doubt you have a job.

250 posts? Lets look at the time wasted.

Probably takes Fish roughly 15 min per posts he creates. He has to come with super creative things like ****ing piece of **** **** you loser ******* ************* Burks **** Hack **** Trump.

250×15 =3750 minutes wasted

That's 62.5 hours wasted on Jazzfanz. Dude is working an overtime job here.
There's no way fish takes 15 minutes per post. I think we can all agree, looking at his post history, that it probably only takes about 30 seconds for him to post something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This doesnt add up.

You are on Jazzfanz 62 hours per week.
Probably sleep 10 hours per day. That 70 hours

70+62=132

168 hours total in a week.

5 hours per day eating, pooping, watching Jazz games. Getting dressed, reading propaganda, wanking it, etc.. Thats 35 hours

35+132=167

Thats only 1 hour left to work. I doubt you have a job.

You dont know how math works. Or multitasking. Cause you are an idiot

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, sure. Trump's base is sooo altruistic. <eyeroll> Of COURSE the far right's definition of a "free society" means whatever is opposite of what they deem "leftist ideology". They-- and it seems you-- are no better than the far left in the way they tout their ideals and decry literally anything sitting anywhere on the spectrum opposite of them. Trump supporters' "free society" is anything but-- it's about hawkish, xenophobic, environmentally irresponsible policies that "make America great again(?)" by turning back the clock 50 years or more and ostracizing us from not merely the world in general, but our own allies. There's no diplomacy; there's no compromise; there's no swamp-draining; there's not even a modicum of effort to start bridging the ridiculous gap between our two radical political parties.

(To be clear, incidentally, this is not an apologist post for leftist thinking-- the far left, among other things, has amplified our societal dysfunction with the #metoo movement so thoroughly it's debatable whether we'll ever trust each other and treat each other civilly again.)

Where is the center? Where's the moderate, deliberative thought process in our civil dialogue? It's certainly not in the Trump White House nor his constituency. Trump methodically uses polarization, mercurial behavior, juvenile language, and the instability they create as tools to generate fear among his base. When you earlier characterized some of the more extreme criticism of Trump as "...over the top disingenuous hyperbolic emotional drivel... [that is] far from rational discussion or thinking" (and some of it totally is), I couldn't help but think that nearly everything Trump says can be described in exactly those words. If you can't see that, and can't recognize he is doing no good for anyone but himself-- because he's a toxic narcissist, and his presidency is little more than an ego trip-- then it's no wonder you say the things you do in your posts. And by arguing so ardently in his favor, you're frankly just choosing to be one more of his irrational followers-- a well-spoken one, perhaps, but one nonetheless.

I dont hate this post. Its has some semblance of balance and rational thinking. I liked it.

Yeah, this must be the apex of civilization.

I dont see how the apex is relevant to the thought. I know I never said this is the best we can do, or this is the best president possible.

I voted for Trump because the alternatives were complete trash compared to him. So that says alot about the state of affairs.. Id be willing to bet that most people did the same thing for the same reason. Well, its really two reasons for me. The rest of the candidates sucked and represented the same ol scam artist politicians and leftism is going to far. The pendulum has swung to far in that direction. The worse part of all this actually is that Trump made leftism worse. So there's that. Thats my regret in the whole thing.

I dont see how the apex is relevant to the thought. I know I never said this is the best we can do, or this is the best president possible.

I voted for Trump because the alternatives were complete trash compared to him. So that says alot about the state of affairs.. Id be willing to bet that most people did the same thing for the same reason. Well, its really two reasons for me. The rest of the candidates sucked and represented the same ol scam artist politicians and leftism is going to far. The pendulum has swung to far in that direction. The worse part of all this actually is that Trump made leftism worse. So there's that. Thats my regret in the whole thing.
Well, I guess by this logic we could say Obama made White Nationalism worse. But I wouldn't say that. I'd say the backlash against a black President, while disappointing and disheartening, is just one step along a path towards a better humanity, and we're going to get there. Nothing is going to stop that in the long run.

Don’t worry, everyone! Everything Trump has said and done is A-okay because hey, the world’s still spinning. And evidently, that’s all that matters.

I find it interesting that just because I really dislike Trump (like a lot a lot) that it means that I'm on the far left. (I'm not saying that's what you're saying) I'm certainly not on the right, not anymore anyway. But I'm not a "leftist."

Like I'm sitting here wanting Trump to be out of the White House ASAP, but then I start hearing hardcore Democrat supporters talking about all the wonderful things that are going to happen once the Democrats take control and I'm like, well ****, just as soon as Trump is gone I'm going to have to fight against crazy *** liberal BS.

That's exactly my point: There is no center. If you disagree with anything said by either extreme-- because that's all that seems to remain in our political dialogue at this point-- then you are immediately cast as far right or far left by the side you disagree with. What's really sad is how people with good ideas and critical thinking skills slip right down the slope and end up embracing fairly radical attitudes on either end. There are lots of examples of these folks on JF...

How is it not the pinnacle of society? With that peak getting ever higher. We can air petty complaints all we want but bottom line it's the best time to be born into.

How is it not the pinnacle of society? With that peak getting ever higher. We can air petty complaints all we want but bottom line it's the best time to be born into.
Ask Matthew Shepard if he has any petty complaints. Or Bakht Jan and her boyfriend Rehman. Or someone studying the effects of climate change.

I mean, yes, there are wonderful things today. You are less likely to be killed in a war than at any previous time in human history. I believe that I read that global food insecurity is at an all time low.

But dismissing legitimate problems as "petty complaints" is idiotic. Why stop improving?

Think about it people. Why do idestroyedthetoilet and NPCD4617 deny that racism is a strong motivator for a lot of Trump supporters? Are they stupid? Are they blind? No. They're just normal people who know exactly what's happening. So why do they deny it? Think about that before you try to engage them seriously.

Yet, he loves Saudi Arabia, one of the world's most horrific countries as far as human rights are concerned.

I don't thing anyone believes Trump is doing this out of some devotion to homosexual rights, but it is still a good thing, and by getting other European countries involved, will also put some pressure on Saudi Arabia.