What's new

America is great and everything is NOT Pres. Trump's fault thread

Yes. Which is the same as all mainstream media. Also all people in academia are trying to deceive you. In fact, anyone who doesn't like a Trump is a stupid sheep, regardless of their position/qualifications.

There is a difference between disliking, disagreeing, etc.. and calling the man scum of the earth, hitler, etc...

All I see is over the top disingenuous hyperbolic emotional drivel when discussing Trump. Its far from rational discussion or thinking.

There is a difference between disliking, disagreeing, etc.. and calling the man scum of the earth, hitler, etc...

All I see is over the top disingenuous hyperbolic emotional drivel when discussing Trump. Its far from rational discussion or thinking.

There is a lot of that to be sure. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a raging narcissist unfit to be president. But no, he’s not even in the realm of hitler

That's okay. As long as you're not getting your info from The Man, you're good. Trash TV is what makes you a real American. Just like Trump.
Nah, I will stick to Stephen King books and trashy television thank you very much. Oh and I like my dumb shallow thoughts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Watchin Tv doesnt make you a real American. Quite the opposite.

Get out there, get a job, spend money and stimulate the economy. Pull your own weight. Stop looking for handouts. The President isnt supposed to give you the dream. You have to earn it.

There is a clear correlation of the lefty types here and there post count rate along with news stories linked. Obviously they, you, whoever, spend the more of there time complaining than doing.

The more you post here. The further left you are.

I gotta go. I got stuff to do.

Watchin Tv doesnt make you a real American. Quite the opposite.

Get out there, get a job, spend money and stimulate the economy. Pull your own weight. Stop looking for handouts. The President isnt supposed to give you the dream. You have to earn it.

There is a clear correlation of the lefty types here and there post count rate along with news stories linked. Obviously they, you, whoever, spend the more of there time complaining than doing.

The more you post here. The further left you are.

I gotta go. I got stuff to do.

Lmfao, does it come naturally or do you have to sit and try at it?

Oh no! 250 posts in a week! The horror!!!

Nice A + B = 4

250 posts? Lets look at the time wasted.

Probably takes Fish roughly 15 min per posts he creates. He has to come with super creative things like ****ing piece of **** **** you loser ******* ************* Burks **** Hack **** Trump.

250×15 =3750 minutes wasted

That's 62.5 hours wasted on Jazzfanz. Dude is working an overtime job here.

Just so you know, I don't care about Trump. He's just some reality TV personality who came out of no where, riding on white anxieties that have been nurtured on conservative radio over the past 3 decades, to take the office. He's insignificant and ineffective, and he'll be out of the office soon.

It's the disgusting racism of his supporters that I have a problem with. And that will continue to exist whether Trump is in office or in jail.

So right wing media types are correct on one thing. THERE IS a culture war for the soul of the West. And it is a war your lot must lose for the continued progress and betterment of humanity.

Just so you know, I don't care about Trump. He's just some reality TV personality who came out of no where, riding on white anxieties that have been nurtured on conservative radio over the past 3 decades, to take the office. He's insignificant and ineffective, and he'll be out of the office soon.

It's the disgusting racism of his supporters that I have a problem with. And that will continue to exist whether Trump is in office or in jail.

So right wing media types are correct on one thing. THERE IS a culture war for the soul of the West. And it is a war your lot must lose for the continued progress and betterment of humanity.

Thats just wrong. You think its all about race when its clearly not. Its a cheap argument. You use it because you see it as a weapon you need to win the argument.

Most Trump supporters are arguing for a free society. One opposite of leftist ideology. Anyone of any race or color is welcome to join. And btw there are plenty of those people. You leftists just dismiss them and resort to actual racist things such as calling them names on par with uncle Tom. I got news for you. Not every person of color or sexual orientation follows your way of thinking. Venture out on to Youtube and listen to some of these people speek. The leftist media isnt the only source of "truth"

Too many Americans watching too much reality TV helped deliver up a reality TV presidency.

Lol, single parent households, parent disinterest, political games, biased media...the causes are things far more damaging than the Real Housewives and Temptation Island

Thats just wrong. You think its all about race when its clearly not. Its a cheap argument. You use it because you see it as a weapon you need to win the argument.

Most Trump supporters are arguing for a free society. One opposite of leftist ideology. Anyone of any race or color is welcome to join. And btw there are plenty of those people. You leftists just dismiss them and resort to actual racist things such as calling them names on par with uncle Tom. I got news for you. Not every person of color or sexual orientation follows your way of thinking. Venture out on to Youtube and listen to some of these people speek. The leftist media isnt the only source of "truth"

Yeah, sure. Trump's base is sooo altruistic. <eyeroll> Of COURSE the far right's definition of a "free society" means whatever is opposite of what they deem "leftist ideology". They-- and it seems you-- are no better than the far left in the way they tout their ideals and decry literally anything sitting anywhere on the spectrum opposite of them. Trump supporters' "free society" is anything but-- it's about hawkish, xenophobic, environmentally irresponsible policies that "make America great again(?)" by turning back the clock 50 years or more and ostracizing us from not merely the world in general, but our own allies. There's no diplomacy; there's no compromise; there's no swamp-draining; there's not even a modicum of effort to start bridging the ridiculous gap between our two radical political parties.

(To be clear, incidentally, this is not an apologist post for leftist thinking-- the far left, among other things, has amplified our societal dysfunction with the #metoo movement so thoroughly it's debatable whether we'll ever trust each other and treat each other civilly again.)

Where is the center? Where's the moderate, deliberative thought process in our civil dialogue? It's certainly not in the Trump White House nor his constituency. Trump methodically uses polarization, mercurial behavior, juvenile language, and the instability they create as tools to generate fear among his base. When you earlier characterized some of the more extreme criticism of Trump as "...over the top disingenuous hyperbolic emotional drivel... [that is] far from rational discussion or thinking" (and some of it totally is), I couldn't help but think that nearly everything Trump says can be described in exactly those words. If you can't see that, and can't recognize he is doing no good for anyone but himself-- because he's a toxic narcissist, and his presidency is little more than an ego trip-- then it's no wonder you say the things you do in your posts. And by arguing so ardently in his favor, you're frankly just choosing to be one more of his irrational followers-- a well-spoken one, perhaps, but one nonetheless.

Hyperbole? Have you lived in a cave the last two and a half years?

Yeah, sure. Trump's base is sooo altruistic. <eyeroll> Of COURSE the far right's definition of a "free society" means whatever is opposite of what they deem "leftist ideology". They-- and it seems you-- are no better than the far left in the way they tout their ideals and decry literally anything sitting anywhere on the spectrum opposite of them. Trump supporters' "free society" is anything but-- it's about hawkish, xenophobic, environmentally irresponsible policies that "make America great again(?)" by turning back the clock 50 years or more and ostracizing us from not merely the world in general, but our own allies. There's no diplomacy; there's no compromise; there's no swamp-draining; there's not even a modicum of effort to start bridging the ridiculous gap between our two radical political parties.

(To be clear, incidentally, this is not an apologist post for leftist thinking-- the far left, among other things, has amplified our societal dysfunction with the #metoo movement so thoroughly it's debatable whether we'll ever trust each other and treat each other civilly again.)

Where is the center? Where's the moderate, deliberative thought process in our civil dialogue? It's certainly not in the Trump White House nor his constituency. Trump methodically uses polarization, mercurial behavior, juvenile language, and the instability they create as tools to generate fear among his base. When you earlier characterized some of the more extreme criticism of Trump as "...over the top disingenuous hyperbolic emotional drivel... [that is] far from rational discussion or thinking" (and some of it totally is), I couldn't help but think that nearly everything Trump says can be described in exactly those words. If you can't see that, and can't recognize he is doing no good for anyone but himself-- because he's a toxic narcissist, and his presidency is little more than an ego trip-- then it's no wonder you say the things you do in your posts. And by arguing so ardently in his favor, you're frankly just choosing to be one more of his irrational followers-- a well-spoken one, perhaps, but one nonetheless.
I find it interesting that just because I really dislike Trump (like a lot a lot) that it means that I'm on the far left. (I'm not saying that's what you're saying) I'm certainly not on the right, not anymore anyway. But I'm not a "leftist."

Like I'm sitting here wanting Trump to be out of the White House ASAP, but then I start hearing hardcore Democrat supporters talking about all the wonderful things that are going to happen once the Democrats take control and I'm like, well ****, just as soon as Trump is gone I'm going to have to fight against crazy *** liberal BS.