An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

One Brow

UFOs. They're, 100%, real regardless of your opinion or if you've never seen one.
I fully agree that are unidentified flying objects from time to time. I just see no reason to think they are visitors from other planets. So far, there are more likely explanations for all these videos, but an explanation is not an identification.

Archie Moses

I fully agree that are unidentified flying objects from time to time. I just see no reason to think they are visitors from other planets. So far, there are more likely explanations for all these videos, but an explanation is not an identification.

I agree they're unidentifiable objects and it doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial - 100%.

Some of the videos are hard to explain or impossible using what we know or basing it off of our technology.

One Brow

I agree they're unidentifiable objects and it doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial - 100%.

Some of the videos are hard to explain or impossible using what we know or basing it off of our technology.
Absolutely. I just tend to find it believable as opposed to the difficulties involved in interplanetary travel even within our solar system, much less interstellar travel.

Archie Moses

Absolutely. I just tend to find it believable as opposed to the difficulties involved in interplanetary travel even within our solar system, much less interstellar travel.
I don't or won't argue this.

I think there's "life" outside of our planet, dimension, consciousness but that doesn't make it true.

However, I don't dismiss every object in the sky as something explainable. There's some weird **** out there and has been for centuries. To me, it bugs me more when people roll their eyes at UFOs than those who claim there are UFOs. I say this knowing there are delusional people who have lied about it. There always will be.

It interests me there are people, first source people (we base history off this,) that have detailed experiences with not only UFOs, but ETs.

To me, it's fascinating. However, it's not truth to me too. Lol

I think many who say they've seen UFOs or have been abducted by aliens are delusional, struggle with mental health issues or have had experiences of sleep paralysis.

That said, there's people out there and experiences I won't roll my eyes to.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
What does GD mean?
General Discussion.

With this and the moon landing thread this is like tuning into what used to be a channel about actual history but has become a reality TV station about aliens and conspiracy theories.

Archie Moses

General Discussion.

With this and the moon landing thread this is like tuning into what used to be a channel about actual history but has become a reality TV station about aliens and conspiracy theories.
Do you think if the history channel mentioning UFOs of aliens then it has no credibility?

To me, the history channel has lots of **** that I roll my eyes to yet presents lots of things we don't have answers for.

Lots of ancient aliens is trash e.g. the episode on Joe Smith. However, some of it rightly questions human history - whether ETs are involved or not. 100%

Archie Moses

I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awe.some as hell.

I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awesome as hell.

Do you still ride?

The 4 corners area is interesting af.

Sky People?

Red

Decent history. Long read...

Love John Brennan’s preview of the upcoming report to the Senate Intelligence Committee:

In December, in a video interview with the economist Tyler Cowen, the former C.I.A. director John Brennan admitted, somewhat tortuously, that he didn’t quite know what to think: “Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

And John Ratcliffe:

In a recent interview with Fox News, John Ratcliffe, the former director of National Intelligence, emphasized that the issue was no longer to be taken lightly. “When we talk about sightings,” he said, “we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for, or are travelling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

Last edited:

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Do you think if the history channel mentioning UFOs of aliens then it has no credibility?

To me, the history channel has lots of **** that I roll my eyes to yet presents lots of things we don't have answers for.

Lots of ancient aliens is trash e.g. the episode on Joe Smith. However, some of it rightly questions human history - whether ETs are involved or not. 100%
I used to watch the History channel a lot in the 90s. It was mostly documentaries then. If **** like Ancient Aliens was just one of the things they played and still mostly had actual history content instead of reality TV garbage that would be one thing, but they've completely abandoned boring old history for 100% reality TV, so whatever.

History Channel doesn't need to be credible or non-credible. I don't even understand why that would be a question.

Scat

I don't or won't argue this.

I think there's "life" outside of our planet, dimension, consciousness but that doesn't make it true.

However, I don't dismiss every object in the sky as something explainable. There's some weird **** out there and has been for centuries. To me, it bugs me more when people roll their eyes at UFOs than those who claim there are UFOs. I say this knowing there are delusional people who have lied about it. There always will be.

It interests me there are people, first source people (we base history off this,) that have detailed experiences with not only UFOs, but ETs.

To me, it's fascinating. However, it's not truth to me too. Lol

I think many who say they've seen UFOs or have been abducted by aliens are delusional, struggle with mental health issues or have had experiences of sleep paralysis.

That said, there's people out there and experiences I won't roll my eyes to.