What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

I was referring to his comments in his John Lewis eulogy, but it takes understanding clearly his coded language. He is setting us up for race riots on exaggerated or false assertions that there is actual voter suppression against blacks, or any other subdivision of voters.

This is one of several issues being run out today...... I decided to go to my fav expert on the subject...... Sonnie Johnson. First you militarize the police, and then you argue the police (militarized" are out to hunt blacks......

There is actual voter suppression of black people, by enacting laws designed to prevent/interfere with more black voters, under-supplying/supporting. It's not hard to decode.

Obama definitely got the police military equipment, but it's Trump putting out secret police to arrest protestors,

Your lying about me and what I say or think.

A lot easier to be dismissive with straw man argument.

I don't have time right now to dissect your fake construct of "modern day conspiracist". It's a gross simplification, and it's used to be dismissive of facts.

Well, take your time. My whole point was how simplistic these conspiracist formulas are. Including your own. And I’m not lying, I’m expressing my honest opinion on your numerous constructs where powerful people and malevolent intentions are concerned. And besides, you’re entitled to believe in any construct you wish, just as I’m entitled to think you’re full of **** much of the time. Sounds like I struck a nerve, but so what? Honestly, babe, do you think there are many folks here who actually buy into your rants?

Well, take your time. My whole point was how simplistic these conspiracist formulas are. Including your own. And I’m not lying, I’m expressing my honest opinion on your numerous constructs where powerful people and malevolent intentions are concerned. And besides, you’re entitled to believe in any construct you wish, just as I’m entitled to think you’re full of **** much of the time. Sounds like I struck a nerve, but so what? Honestly, babe, do you think there are many folks here who actually buy into your rants?

If I wanted to sing for the choir, I wouldn't be doing it here.

So I am getting two kinds of criticisms here..... first that I'm stereotypical whatever, for your convenience in response you don't even need to read what I write or say, you already have stock replies made up for people like me...... second that nobody wants to listen to me.

I don't think I agree very well with most conservatives. Not Mark Levin, not Glenn Beck, not Sean Hannity, not David Web, not Sonnie Johnson (who is hardly acceptable to most Republicans in fact), not Mike Lee, not DJ Trump Sr or Jr. But you think you can skim over anything I say knowing it's just standard conservative tripe. What I do notice is that advocates on the Left practically refuse to read anything that doesn't just validate their own position.

What I think is the case with this joint, is that there are some serious political hacks here from the progressive profession. There's a little leadership ring, but they are too damn busy to come in here with comments. Instead, they supply standard sorts of perspectives and encourage compatible views, while actually being not just scornful or dismissive of conservatives. We have a general phenomena going on in our media and social platforms that is installing a sort of compliance measure much like what prevails now in China.

Intolerance on the Left is a pretty strong trend.

It has been unfruitful for me to try to shake up the world view of you or anyone else making this place home.

Today, I was at a gathering where Mark Eaton came because someone in my family was his friend. The joke was put out that another of my family, a prodigiously successful basketball fan, was intending to buy the Jazz. No, it was a joke. Jazz not for sale???? Another at the gathering announced he was preparing for the walk-on tryout this coming round.

Mark Eaton was involved for years in a public service charity run by my relative. He is such a very decent man...... I mean Mark Eaton. I have immense respect for him.

Screw the moon landings, let's talk about something that has way more traction than those who deny them, demand evidence, or roll their eyes.

UFOs. They're, 100%, real regardless of your opinion or if you've never seen one.

I doubt we'll learn much if anything, but here's the random relief bill.

Not new or leaked. The video is interesting and may be explained. A UFO sighting, at the time, nonetheless.

I saw this behind my house a few weeks ago bouncing back and forth for about 5 minutes until it shot up into the sky. I'm definitely not saying it's aliens. I’ve definitely never seen any like it before. #ufo #ufosighting #ufosightings

This is the third weirdest UFO sighting I've seen. Just like bigfoot, it's blurry af and doesn't show exactly what I watched. Lol (I don't believe in bigfoot - it's just a joke mocking the clarity.)

Basically, it was a light miles off (I can't begin to say how many or exactly how far, but it was in the direction of Camp Williams. If I had to guess, I'd say 2 - 3 miles away.)

The light was pulsating and bouncing back and forth. I've never witnessed anything like it before and it's hard to explain the "pulsating" part - as much as that makes me uncomfortable to say.

I have 3 videos of the object that make up to 3 minutes or so. I filmed it on my Galaxy Note20 Ultra.

My best guess is a light or laser (or something I'm ignorant of) was bouncing back and forth and shot up to the sky. Probably a seagull, flashlight, satellite or airplane *insert sarcasm here.* lol

What do you guys think about UFOs and or aliens?

UFOs. They're, 100%, real regardless of your opinion or if you've never seen one.
I fully agree that are unidentified flying objects from time to time. I just see no reason to think they are visitors from other planets. So far, there are more likely explanations for all these videos, but an explanation is not an identification.

I fully agree that are unidentified flying objects from time to time. I just see no reason to think they are visitors from other planets. So far, there are more likely explanations for all these videos, but an explanation is not an identification.

I agree they're unidentifiable objects and it doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial - 100%.

Some of the videos are hard to explain or impossible using what we know or basing it off of our technology.

I agree they're unidentifiable objects and it doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial - 100%.

Some of the videos are hard to explain or impossible using what we know or basing it off of our technology.
Absolutely. I just tend to find it believable as opposed to the difficulties involved in interplanetary travel even within our solar system, much less interstellar travel.

Absolutely. I just tend to find it believable as opposed to the difficulties involved in interplanetary travel even within our solar system, much less interstellar travel.
I don't or won't argue this.

I think there's "life" outside of our planet, dimension, consciousness but that doesn't make it true.

However, I don't dismiss every object in the sky as something explainable. There's some weird **** out there and has been for centuries. To me, it bugs me more when people roll their eyes at UFOs than those who claim there are UFOs. I say this knowing there are delusional people who have lied about it. There always will be.

It interests me there are people, first source people (we base history off this,) that have detailed experiences with not only UFOs, but ETs.

To me, it's fascinating. However, it's not truth to me too. Lol

I think many who say they've seen UFOs or have been abducted by aliens are delusional, struggle with mental health issues or have had experiences of sleep paralysis.

That said, there's people out there and experiences I won't roll my eyes to.

What does GD mean?
General Discussion.

With this and the moon landing thread this is like tuning into what used to be a channel about actual history but has become a reality TV station about aliens and conspiracy theories.

General Discussion.

With this and the moon landing thread this is like tuning into what used to be a channel about actual history but has become a reality TV station about aliens and conspiracy theories.
Do you think if the history channel mentioning UFOs of aliens then it has no credibility?

To me, the history channel has lots of **** that I roll my eyes to yet presents lots of things we don't have answers for.

Lots of ancient aliens is trash e.g. the episode on Joe Smith. However, some of it rightly questions human history - whether ETs are involved or not. 100%

I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awe.some as hell.

I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awesome as hell.

Do you still ride?

The 4 corners area is interesting af.

Sky People?

Decent history. Long read...

Love John Brennan’s preview of the upcoming report to the Senate Intelligence Committee:

In December, in a video interview with the economist Tyler Cowen, the former C.I.A. director John Brennan admitted, somewhat tortuously, that he didn’t quite know what to think: “Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

And John Ratcliffe:

In a recent interview with Fox News, John Ratcliffe, the former director of National Intelligence, emphasized that the issue was no longer to be taken lightly. “When we talk about sightings,” he said, “we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for, or are travelling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

Last edited:
Do you think if the history channel mentioning UFOs of aliens then it has no credibility?

To me, the history channel has lots of **** that I roll my eyes to yet presents lots of things we don't have answers for.

Lots of ancient aliens is trash e.g. the episode on Joe Smith. However, some of it rightly questions human history - whether ETs are involved or not. 100%
I used to watch the History channel a lot in the 90s. It was mostly documentaries then. If **** like Ancient Aliens was just one of the things they played and still mostly had actual history content instead of reality TV garbage that would be one thing, but they've completely abandoned boring old history for 100% reality TV, so whatever.

History Channel doesn't need to be credible or non-credible. I don't even understand why that would be a question.

I don't or won't argue this.

I think there's "life" outside of our planet, dimension, consciousness but that doesn't make it true.

However, I don't dismiss every object in the sky as something explainable. There's some weird **** out there and has been for centuries. To me, it bugs me more when people roll their eyes at UFOs than those who claim there are UFOs. I say this knowing there are delusional people who have lied about it. There always will be.

It interests me there are people, first source people (we base history off this,) that have detailed experiences with not only UFOs, but ETs.

To me, it's fascinating. However, it's not truth to me too. Lol

I think many who say they've seen UFOs or have been abducted by aliens are delusional, struggle with mental health issues or have had experiences of sleep paralysis.

That said, there's people out there and experiences I won't roll my eyes to.

60 Minutes. 5-16-21...

And another interview at 60:Minutes Overtime:

The most recent released footage, of a so-called transmedium UAP:

Last edited:
60 Minutes. 5-16-21...

And another interview at 60:Minutes Overtime:

The most recent released footage, of a so-called transmedium UAP:

Interesting segment, especially the multiple aircrew eyewitness accounts of the object they encountered close-up—enough for us (US) to be concerned. Not sure I’m buying the China angle because there’s no indication they would have technology this advanced in light of what they’ve produced (copied) to date. Rubio (Marco type) even sounded rational when saying there’s enough evidence and we should investigate. I was hoping the interviewer would ask if we should investigate if there was no evidence but he did not ask that question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red