What's new

Annual Black and Purple Thread

franklin

Only five days left & I'm gojazz79'd.

Anyone else going to Spring Mobile Ballpark this weekend? PM and I'll meet to sign autographs in person.

Best chant in baseball: Duh duh duhduhduh duhduhduhduh TULO!

460x.jpg

Josh-Rutledge.jpg

940x.jpg

media_81270e27fde142399fb90f573b1d5c1a_t607.jpg

Jordan+Pacheco+Cincinnati+Reds+v+Colorado+NQq_N7gnykil.jpg

Dat Glove!
troy-tulowitzki.jpeg

Troy_Tulowitzki_-_AP_Photo-David_Zalubowski.jpg

Capn "Can't run no mo" Todd

Todd_Helton_-_AP_Photo-Elaine_Thomposn(2).jpg

Helluva infield. Go Rox!

R3eSMUg.jpg

Been a Cubs fan since I started watching baseball. What can I say I am loyal to a fault. That and I can't bring myself to support a team from Denver or LA

I'm a GIANTS fan, myself...

That makes two of us. And I didn't just jump on the bandwagon. I go all the way back to the days of "Stretch" McCovey, Jack Clark, The Count of Montefusco, through Will "The Thrill", Matt Williams, Robbie Thompson, etc. I'm actually glad the Giants didn't win a title with Bonds. He was a jerk.

Two-Time-Champ.jpg

That makes two of us. And I didn't just jump on the bandwagon. I go all the way back to the days of "Stretch" McCovey, Jack Clark, The Count of Montefusco, through Will "The Thrill", Matt Williams, Robbie Thompson, etc. I'm actually glad the Giants didn't win a title with Bonds. He was a jerk.

Both my parents are from the Bay Area, so SF sports has been ingrained in me. But I was never a huge fan of BB either.

My great aunt worked for the Giants club for decades. Got a custom jersey with our family name when she retired & we have pics of nothing but our name on on the scoreboard (only a half dozen of us adults in the states so no impostors!).

WTS, piss on Giants morning fire truck style.