What's new

Anthony Randolph

If they give up Randoph and Maggette and #6 for AK, #9, Koufos, and the Memphis pick I would do the trade with GS only if Cousins or Wesley Johnson is available. Otherwise if Randoph is not part of the deal I want nothing to due with Maggette in a Jazz uniform. And since they would not do that deal or any incarnation of it I still don't want to do a deal for Maggette. I would rather have AK for 1 year than Maggette for 3.

Why bother discussing it since GSW wouldn't do that deal. That's really bad value wise for them and realistically only slightly financially good for them. No way they'd do that.

Why bother discussing it since GSW wouldn't do that deal. That's really bad value wise for them and realistically only slightly financially good for them. No way they'd do that.
Other poster's used a deal to say we could get Randolph and #6 by absorbing Maggette's deal. This was the one I saw. It's not worth discussing AK and #9 for Maggette and #6 because that is not a good deal value wise for the Jazz.

Anthony+Randolph+Dunks+On+Paul+Millsap.jpg

Dude got hops.