What's new

Anti Trans Laws

The Thriller

Is it true that the shooter of the Colorado Springs night club was arrested earlier this year for making bomb threats? How did he get the weapon(s) for this shooting? Do we yet have a motive? I’m assuming he’s a homophobe here but I haven’t read a motive yet.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
At least you are consistent in being consistently wrong. The shooter identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.
Some kind of weird incel situation maybe? Will be interesting to hear if we ever get a motive for this.

JazzGal

Contributor
Is it true that the shooter of the Colorado Springs night club was arrested earlier this year for making bomb threats? How did he get the weapon(s) for this shooting? Do we yet have a motive? I’m assuming he’s a homophobe here but I haven’t read a motive yet.
Apparently he has the weapons previously. No one used the red flag law.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

One Brow

At least you are consistent in being consistently wrong. The shooter identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.
I'm not sure why you think that refutes The Thriller's supposition. Only the simplest of minds would assume being non-binary (as claimed by the public defenders) meant being non-homophobic. We've seen plenty of homophobic LGBT+ people in our time.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Oof. I mean, I knew a lot of MAGA Repubs were thinking this. But wow. It’s still stunning to hear it

View: https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1595492438033936385?s=46&t=RboXeX6kwDLoIxd5YgOzDg

That's fantastic! I hope Christians continue to make their faith clear like this. So many who don't really care about religion are of the opinion that it doesn't really matter if it's true or not because they think that churches and religious belief have a positive effect on our society. This helps expose a different reality.