What's new

Anti Trans Laws

At least you are consistent in being consistently wrong. The shooter identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.
I'm not sure why you think that refutes The Thriller's supposition. Only the simplest of minds would assume being non-binary (as claimed by the public defenders) meant being non-homophobic. We've seen plenty of homophobic LGBT+ people in our time.

Oof. I mean, I knew a lot of MAGA Repubs were thinking this. But wow. It’s still stunning to hear it

View: https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1595492438033936385?s=46&t=RboXeX6kwDLoIxd5YgOzDg

That's fantastic! I hope Christians continue to make their faith clear like this. So many who don't really care about religion are of the opinion that it doesn't really matter if it's true or not because they think that churches and religious belief have a positive effect on our society. This helps expose a different reality.

Ya I could taste and smell the meth through the computer. Dude has done a lot of meth.
He has. He was on an AandE intervention show around 10 years ago and would take meth and masterbate for 10 to 12 hours straight.

He's also a pretty well known fighter and has fought a ton of well known UFC guys. He used to be pretty good. I saw a fight of his 3 years or so ago in a Bare-knuckle brawl and he moved like he was 70 and was completely different. There's a lot of crazy stories about this guy and it's sad to think his life was literally destroyed by his choices and meth. Who knows, maybe he was hopped up on meth to cope with the news. I think it's crazy knowing he was told his son committed suicide when he didn't. That's one messed up family.

Q
Is this… real? This is reportedly the shooter’s dad. If it’s real then… wow. Just wow

View: https://twitter.com/markmobility/status/1595522564054564864?s=46&t=96ZKFxvRN5nhRHUWFbBCHw

We need to have a license to drive a car, own a gun, be 21 to drink alcohol, all dangerous in their own way…but the worst weapon of all is man and our dicks. Anyone can have kids.

**** that noise. Contraceptive implants for all females at age 11. They only come out and the ladies are only allowed to have children if certain criteria are met.

We need to have a license to drive a car, own a gun, be 21 to drink alcohol, all dangerous in their own way…but the worst weapon of all is man and our dicks. Anyone can have kids.

**** that noise. Contraceptive implants for all females at age 11. They only come out and the ladies are only allowed to have children if certain criteria are met.
There's a problem with men, so we need to perform surgery on women?

There's a problem with men, so we need to perform surgery on women?
Yeah this is the classic, is it better to wear a bullet proof vest or take the bullets out of the gun?

Hormonal birth control has a number of side effects. Vasectomy doesn't and is 100% effective.

Yeah this is the classic, is it better to wear a bullet proof vest or take the bullets out of the gun?

Hormonal birth control has a number of side effects. Vasectomy doesn't and is 100% effective.
I think he's thinking about something that is minimally invasive and fairly easily reversible should the people at one point become mature and responsible enough to have kids. For the record I would fully get behind some kind of contraceptive for men equivalent to hormonal contraceptives.

I think he's thinking about something that is minimally invasive and fairly easily reversible should the people at one point become mature and responsible enough to have kids. For the record I would fully get behind some kind of contraceptive for men equivalent to hormonal contraceptives.
Vasectomy is definitely harder to reverse, but it couldn't be easier to do. I doubt placing an IUD is easier than a vasectomy.

Vasectomy is definitely harder to reverse, but it couldn't be easier to do. I doubt placing an IUD is easier than a vasectomy.
I think he was thinking about the one under the skin, nexplanon I think. Simple small incision and a small plastic rod inserted under the skin. Good for like 3 years or something.

As if you could trust men to take the pills, since they don't bear the responsibility of pregnancy if they don't want to. Not likely to do what is best for mankind.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Placing an IUD is relatively simple. Vasectomy is much more complex. Hormonal birth control is not my cup of tea, not that I’d be a candidate for it.

Placing an IUD is relatively simple. Vasectomy is much more complex. Hormonal birth control is not my cup of tea, not that I’d be a candidate for it.
If vasectomy is complex I wonder how I pulled into the parking lot and pulled out of the parking lot within 30 min of my vasectomy appointment (my wife drove me and waited in the car). It took the nurse longer to shave my balls than for the doctor to do the operation.

Vasectomy:
1) create incision into the scrotum.
2) fish out one of the vas deferens tubes, clip it, sever it, cauterize it.
3) fish out the other vas deferens tube, clip it, sever it, cauterize it.
4) put the tubes back in the sack.
5) stitch up the sack.

It took all of like 7 min to do.

I absolutely guarantee a typical IUD placement appointment takes longer than my vasectomy took. Now my doctor was like the president of the local urological organization and had been doing them for like 30 years, so maybe my experience was better than average. I was also the first appointment of the day (highly recommended for this type of operation).

Placing an IUD is obviously pretty simple as well, but the hormonal side effects are anything but and most women will have meaningful side effects. Vasectomies have very low rates of complication and most complications are because the guy didn't follow post operation instructions. As I've said before, if you had knocked me out at my house, taken me to the operation, then returned me to my house and just said chill in bed for the next 3-5 days after I woke up at home in bed I wouldn't have had any idea what happened to me. I wouldn't have had any reason to believe I had had a vasectomy.

Dudes are generally just wimps and are scarred of having their balls messed with.

If vasectomy is complex I wonder how I pulled into the parking lot and pulled out of the parking lot within 30 min of my vasectomy appointment (my wife drove me and waited in the car). It took the nurse longer to shave my balls than for the doctor to do the operation.

Vasectomy:
1) create incision into the scrotum.
2) fish out one of the vas deferens tubes, clip it, sever it, cauterize it.
3) fish out the other vas deferens tube, clip it, sever it, cauterize it.
4) put the tubes back in the sack.
5) stitch up the sack.

It took all of like 7 min to do.

I absolutely guarantee a typical IUD placement appointment takes longer than my vasectomy took. Now my doctor was like the president of the local urological organization and had been doing them for like 30 years, so maybe my experience was better than average. I was also the first appointment of the day (highly recommended for this type of operation).

Placing an IUD is obviously pretty simple as well, but the hormonal side effects are anything but and most women will have meaningful side effects. Vasectomies have very low rates of complication and most complications are because the guy didn't follow post operation instructions. As I've said before, if you had knocked me out at my house, taken me to the operation, then returned me to my house and just said chill in bed for the next 3-5 days after I woke up at home in bed I wouldn't have had any idea what happened to me. I wouldn't have had any reason to believe I had had a vasectomy.

Dudes are generally just wimps and are scarred of having their balls messed with.
I’m not speaking to any social or societal implications but specifically the medical complexity of performing a vasectomy vs.
an IUD placement.