What's new

Game Thread Apr 05, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 04-05-21

We're just badly out of sync. Man Donovan is either automatic or complete garbage. Not much in between.

Damn, aside from Conley we were cold as ice. And I counted at least 4 or 5 lucky bounces or rebounds for the Mavs... on top of their unsustainable shooting. Hopefully we catch a rhythm in the second half.

Well, it's going to be tough if we can't make wide open 3's...also when Josh Richardson turns into Steph Curry. Oh well, it happens.

Damn, aside from Conley we were cold as ice. And I counted at least 4 or 5 lucky bounces or rebounds for the Mavs... on top of their unsustainable shooting. Hopefully we catch a rhythm in the second half.
Eh, Bojan and Rudy are doing stuff. Maybe give them some of Mitchel's shots.

There were a few wide-open misses but I don't think our 3s were in much rhythm. We aren't running plays and really just settling for shots. This isn't much different than how teams will play us defensively in the playoffs. Be physical, force the ballhandler to create and don't send help.

That was on of the worst quarters we've had. We very well could and should be up 10.
IMO I don’t think we played that bad. Jazz were just ice cold most of those threes were wide ****ing open too. Just need to see some shots drop. Defense was pretty good besides some open threes allowed.

I don’t have a good explanation, but I really don’t like watching Luka play.
He’s gone a little Chris Paul and there is too much of him doing everything imo. He still does some fun things and I like watching him play but the crying is just a lot. You aren’t alone... it should be more fun.

Mitchell needs to get back into playing within the offense. He seems to want to just shoot contested threes.
He starts forcing **** when he's off. It's like saying well the fire won't start but if I throw a lot more water on it it should get things going.

Well I was wrong about this game.

He’s gone a little Chris Paul and there is too much of him doing everything imo. He still does some fun things and I like watching him play but the crying is just a lot. You aren’t alone... it should be more fun.
The crying is definitely at the top of my list. And, as for the “fun stuff”—for some reason I feel very little for all that faff from him. Like, my pulse doesn’t even change.

The crying is definitely at the top of my list. And, as for the “fun stuff”—for some reason I feel very little for all that faff from him. Like, my pulse doesn’t even change.
Jazz played like crap. I hope someone in the Jazz locker room has a hell fire and brim stone speech cued up.