What's new

Game Thread Apr 05, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 04-05-21

Royce is due for a few bad games but his wavering defensive intensity is a bit surprising.

Can we have Royce stop shooting? I'm honestly not sure what Royce is doing out there right now.

The crying is definitely at the top of my list. And, as for the “fun stuff”—for some reason I feel very little for all that faff from him. Like, my pulse doesn’t even change.
It’s like the super hot girl you dated and then got sick of because she’s not fun or crazy... you see her every few months and think this could be fun... then after a little bit you remember it isn’t all that much fun. It’s a trap.

Great job Royce.

Three ****ing times this quarter alone where you've bricked a completely wide open three and followed it up with a lapse on defense.

Pretty damn massive swing.

Don and Royce are 0-13 from three that’s not great.

I think we thought we had some rollover points from the Orlando game.

why is DM and Royce continuing shooting 3pts? Why? Jazz down by 8 and shooting like crap.
When you are open you shoot. Shooters shoot. May not drop tonight but the math says they will drop at a good rate.

Chalk this one up to a trap game.

Gonna be hilarious when this game ends up being the difference between the Lakers getting 6th and the Lakers falling into the play-in and playing us in Round 1.

Royce rarely takes seven shots a game and now he is 0-7. Quin it is time to sit his butt on the bench. Geez Snyder does not like to take guys out who are playing bad try someone else. Geez this might be the Jazz worse performance this year.

the truck needs to show the replay of what just happened, not what happened 2 or 3 trips down the floor ago...and the Jazz are drunk...