What's new

Game Thread Apr 05, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 04-05-21

It is disheartening how many statement games we lose.

Looking for our 10th straight on the road Vs a playoff West team we went from down 5 to 18 in 3 minutes.

With a poor record when trailing in the fourth I miss the comeback kids Jazz of yesteryear.
Even with our poor shooting we would be winning this game if Dallas was shooting their average from 3 instead of, y'know, over 50%.

This game has turned into my old man pickup runs... 3 pointers only.

Besides the shooting difference, just a really poor effort from everyone tonight. One of those games where the team isn't willing to compete. It's ok. Still the best record in the league and this game doesn't matter. But it is ****ing horrific to watch.

There's literally nothing to analyze from this game and I'm shocked people are trying.

If the other team shoots 21/39 from 3 against you, you just lose. I said it before in the thread, but that's kind of the garbage thing about the modern NBA. It's impossible to stop a team from jacking up a lot of 3's - you do have to hope they don't make 50% of them.

It is disheartening how many statement games we lose.

Looking for our 10th straight on the road Vs a playoff West team we went from down 5 to 18 in 3 minutes.

With a poor record when trailing in the fourth I miss the comeback kids Jazz of yesteryear.
A statement game against the 7th seed? Mmm, no.

Dallas is just red hot and we were freaking cold.

Mitch, you can't die on screens twice and not follow the guy who only rolls to the rim when the switch happens.

lmao

This game and the Denver game earlier this season are the flukes of the century.
I dont know. I wouldn't call it a fluke. A lot of Jazz players came with no energy. If it wasnt for Conley this would have been a blowout from the 1st quarter.

I dont know. I wouldn't call it a fluke. A lot of Jazz players came with no energy. If it wasnt for Conley this would have been a blowout from the 1st quarter.
Any game in which Josh Richardson goes 5/5 from three is a fluke game... thems the rules.