What's new

Are there any Kanter apologists left? What are they saying?

NAOS

What are Kanter lovers saying after a 5-1 stretch? during which we've clearly played the best ball of the year?

Please tell me by leaving a comment below. tia

Its obvious he is a cancer. Be interested to see how he reacts when Westbrooke and Durant get on his *** in the payoffs. Will he pout like the baby he has shown he is?

For most folks (including me) it wasn't about keeping Kanter, it was about letting him go for next to nothing. Jazz definitely got fleeced in the deal; but it's time to move on.

What are Kanter lovers saying after a 5-1 stretch? during which we've clearly played the best ball of the year?

I recall you being against trading Kanter. Every time I advocated it you got mad.

I still think that Kanter will be a borderline all-star somewhere in this league, kind of like a rebirth of Al Jefferson. It's obvious that it has been addition by subtraction though. I still like Kanter and wish him nothing but luck, but choosing between Kanter and Gobert was a no brainer.

Not a big Kanter guy but aren't the Thunder on a winning streak as well?

I thought, and still do, that Kanter will be good.

This team is clearly better without him and I'm so high on Gobert and this team.

For most folks (including me) it wasn't about keeping Kanter, it was about letting him go for next to nothing. Jazz definitely got fleeced in the deal; but it's time to move on.

I don't think anyone thought Gobert would make this kind of leap this year. Kanter would have left in any case this summer unless Jazz paid him. Better to get a 2nd round picks then nothing.

I recall you being against trading Kanter. Every time I advocated it you got mad.

You're a ****ing idiot who was saying idiot things. I was calling for Kanter's head regularly. I thought he might be an offseason trade, but I never advocating keeping him long-term.