Basketball pet peeves

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Gotta give niang some credit here. He's been a spark plug off the bench tonight.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
The Denver announcers are the most irritating homer announcers I've heard. They take any opportunity to take a shot at the jazz, making fun, lots of passive aggressive comments. Just another reason to hate the nuggets. Dude said "and clarkson with the drive. You know he's going to shoot because he gets a rash any time he passes" and the very next play clarkson has a drive and kick for a 3. What a couple douche bags.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I picture QS coaching on passing...

"The hell are you doing? You don't throw crisp sharp passes. I won't stand for that show-boating. Lob it in the, soft and easy. Yes like that. Imagine you're throwing it to your grandma. Better!"

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Staff member
That’s one I forgot to mention. Eventually someone will crunch some numbers on that, if they haven’t already.
They have. Pretty sure I heard Hollinger talk about it, although it could have been another stats guy. Verdict was that the two for one is extremely powerful and should always be used if time is even close to allowing.