What's new

Best Friends Forever

Freakin' awesome.

Do you communicate with him much at all or was this a rarity?

Also, can we please get that pic of you with him, you looking up, eyes fluttering?

Yep, I thought he was going to help lead the Jazz to contention/more finals appearances. Utah has been attracted to really large people that have had one issue or another that prevented ever amounting to much. Luther, dinner bell Mel, Ostertrynot, Krylo, Jarron, Curtis now what's Brokechart, there's more but I can't really care to remember.

I don't know what is funnier here
SOomeome Posting A weird pic with him grazing At another man

Or The fan

Who Thought Fess would Lead THhem to Multiple Chips. Infact when has Jazz Ever BEeen A true contender? Years They played the Bulls And Btw The East was powerful And west was weak back then.

Yep, I thought he was going to help lead the Jazz to contention/more finals appearances. Utah has been attracted to really large people that have had one issue or another that prevented ever amounting to much. Luther, dinner bell Mel, Ostertrynot, Krylo, Jarron, Curtis now what's Brokechart, there's more but I can't really care to remember.
Bradley The softest NBA Center EVER born and raised in Utah. To his credit he had a strong ending of his career. Who is Best player ever born and raised in Utah?

Bradley The softest NBA Center EVER born and raised in Utah. To his credit he had a strong ending of his career. Who is Best player ever born and raised in Utah?
Probably Tom Chambers. Are you just here to tell us what's wrong with Utah or am I reading you wrong?

On another note, I'd think Kicky would be paying hush money to make that fluttering eyes shot disappear, not spreading it around himself.

When all is said and done, I'll bet on Frank Jackson. CJ Wilcox was a major disappointment.

Justin Hamilton played high school at Lone Peak too.

Hmm. Maybe Byron Scott or Keith Van Horne. I'm not about to argue that Utah is an NBA talent hot spot, but you can't have everything. I live in Park City. This place is a Winter Olympics talent hot spot.
Van Horn played high school ball in in California, I believe.