What's new

Best shows on TV?

gregbroncs

Grimm, Walking Dead, and Revolution are the ones I watch the most
Also like Game of Thrones, and Once upon a time but not as much as the 1st 3.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Workaholics funniest thing on TV that is not a cartoon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I was gonna say workaholics.
Also breaking bad, new girl, the challenge, arrested development
I like under the dome, but I am a huge stephen king fan.

Scat

Anyone been watching Under The Dome? It has been interesting thus far but I can see it running out of steam quickly. It really should have been just a mini series.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Anyone been watching Under The Dome? It has been interesting thus far but I can see it running out of steam quickly. It really should have been just a mini series.

Yes.
I really like it a lot

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
My favorites are The Mentalist, Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette... but you guys already knew that. It's a pity Southland stopped, I liked that too...

Seriously? This whole time I thought you were a dude. A lot of your behavior is now making sense.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner

This.

I am intrigued by the show and will find some way to watch it even though we don't have TV per se *coughtorrentcough*, but I thought the book was just kind of meh and can't see this being dragged out to be a real true series even if for just 3 or 4 seasons. A 3-5 part mini-series? Sure. 50+ episodes? Does not compute. But hey, I will give it a shot. It was an interesting concept.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Big Bang Theory! Have you people been living under a rock... how has this not been mentioned??? lol

I hate that show..... its very popular though and I tried to like it, but I ****in hated it