Best shows on TV?

spycam1

Probably just means your watching the wrong shows. Most sitcom comedies are really lame (see Big Bang Theory).

Shows like Wilfred and Workaholics. I dare you to watch those and not burst out laughing every episode.

I need to watch Wilfred.

franklin

Colorado Rockies season 2013.

Big Bang theory. Most ppl are too dumb to get the humor so they toned it down and kind of ruined it, but I still like the characters.

2 broke girls still has some jokes, same with how i met your mother.

I don't watch much tv, nothing very interesting and you have to watch from beginning to get characters.

LogGrad98

Contributor
I'm probably in the minority, but I never found Seinfeld to be funny, except for select moments with Kramer. Jerry always seemed so smug and self-important that I couldn't find much of anything he said anything but repugnant.

Same for Curb Your Enthusiasm. I found it to be stupid. If I want to watch crabby old men swearing and people and making asses of themselves by showing they have absolutely no filter, I will go visit my grandfather at the home.

Saint Cy of JFC

Was just gunna ask if this is still good. It got stale as **** for a while so I quit it. The characters became too big of caricatures of themselves.

That is how I feel about It's Always Sunny most of the time now. It still has its moments, but I can only take in the newer stuff in small amounts.

spycam1

I'm probably in the minority, but I never found Seinfeld to be funny, except for select moments with Kramer. Jerry always seemed so smug and self-important that I couldn't find much of anything he said anything but repugnant.

Same for Curb Your Enthusiasm. I found it to be stupid. If I want to watch crabby old men swearing and people and making asses of themselves by showing they have absolutely no filter, I will go visit my grandfather at the home.

Seinfeld is the best.

Hantlers

Ok, lets do this.

Arrested Development (first 3 seasons)

Life

Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad

Sherlock (British one with Bilbo Baggins)- seriously though, watch this. It's amazing and you will regret life if you don't watch it.

The Wire

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Ok, lets do this.

Arrested Development (first 3 seasons)

Life

Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad

Sherlock (British one with Bilbo Baggins)- seriously though, watch this. It's amazing and you will regret life if you don't watch it.

The Wire

Agreed with this. Very very good.