What's new

Best shows on TV?

The one with Jessica Biel?

It gets worse.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah that one.

Do you mean the show itself gets worse, as in worse to watch? Or do you mean the subject matter gets like darker or something.

But Thanks for the warning. I had no expectations so that probably plays into it. It gets generally good reviews.

Yeah that one.

Do you mean the show itself gets worse, as in worse to watch? Or do you mean the subject matter gets like darker or something.

But Thanks for the warning. I had no expectations so that probably plays into it. It gets generally good reviews.
I really liked it at first but liked it less as it went on.
All in all it was ok.
I thought season 2 sucked though

I’ve never seen The Sinner but the stabbing scene by the lake in Zodiac felt realistic as ****. Tough to watch.
Agreed. This one was easily on that level, though was over faster. Just looked exactly like she was stabbing the guy. I had to rewind and do a double take.

Anyone here watch The Leftovers? No one I know has watched it, or they gave up after the first season (I almost did too). Really glad I stuck with it though. So good. One of those shows that I love but it's hard to recommend since I need the disclaimer to grind through season 1, even though it's not that bad.

Anyone here watch The Leftovers? No one I know has watched it, or they gave up after the first season (I almost did too). Really glad I stuck with it though. So good. One of those shows that I love but it's hard to recommend since I need the disclaimer to grind through season 1, even though it's not that bad.
I freaking love that show! The acting is about as good as it gets.
The short haired women who ends up with the main lead actor steals the show

What's it about? Plot?

What's it about? Plot?

2% of the world's population (about 150 million people) vanishes and it deals with the fallout over that. Not as much on a worldwide scale, though it does inevitably deal with that, but focusing on the main group of characters. Really interesting and well acted show focusing about belief and a bunch of other stuff. It's only 28 episodes. The first season is based on a book, and in the second and third seasons they really find their footing and go off in a better direction.

The best TV Show remains the original Twilight Zone. Look at how spectacularly some of these episodes have aged!! A Passage for Trumpet (S1E32) for one...