What's new

Best shows on TV?

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Huh? Dont tell me it isn't completed yet. I thought it was done. My wife and i are on episode 3 of season 6 which i thought was the last season and was complete.
Actually just googled. Season 6 is the last one but you are right that all the episodes are not available yet. Looks like the next round of episodes starts rolling out july 11th and the series finale is on Aug 15th
Yeah they took one of these stupid *** midseason breaks. I don't get it.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Yeah they took one of these stupid *** midseason breaks. I don't get it.
Trying to keep it active longer so more fringe fans can be enticed to watch. If it all gets released at once everyone has a wham bam thank you ma'am and then it fades completely as everyone turns to the next quick fix.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Huh? Dont tell me it isn't completed yet. I thought it was done. My wife and i are on episode 3 of season 6 which i thought was the last season and was complete.
Actually just googled. Season 6 is the last one but you are right that all the episodes are not available yet. Looks like the next round of episodes starts rolling out july 11th and the series finale is on Aug 15th

Yeah, this is Season 6, through Episode 7 (not season 7). But there should be another few episodes still to come and there's no way it can end like this...

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Yeah, this is Season 6, through Episode 7 (not season 7). But there should be another few episodes still to come and there's no way it can end like this...
13 total episodes and they've been running a solid hour so we've got some show left!

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Peaky Blinders new season has started. I'm two episodes in and I'm meh on it so far.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Peaky Blinders new season has started. I'm two episodes in and I'm meh on it so far.
I watched the first season and I was kind of meh on it then. Just didn't grab me. Seemed to be more style over substance. Just wasn't for me.

Keefe

I watched the first season and I was kind of meh on it then. Just didn't grab me. Seemed to be more style over substance. Just wasn't for me.

I watched five minutes and felt like that. Let’s have gangsters but set it in Ireland! Americans love that stuff. Ya know what else they love? Dark and gritty!