What's new

Best shows on TV?

Avery

I've been okay with the LOTR pace of the series simply because they've already called their shot of five seasons. It's slow, but understandable as they set the board.

I'm looking forward to some actual action by the end of the season though as you can only have so much exposition.

Jazzmix

Rings of Power are very mediocre imo. It lacks character, costumes and objects look mostly cheap, like plastic, acting is average at best. It feels like watching a video game with computer generated cities, horribly bland music, anime style fights. From time to time there will be some nice landscape or some better scene but mostly it's just poor.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
p10923101_b_v10_ar.jpg

Not bad, I understand Italian and can speak a bit of it, god knows what these southern swine are saying.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Dahmer, with Renner as the lead, was ****ing disturbing. Stopped it halfway through when I viewed it about ten years ago. Just couldn’t get through it. He crushed that.

Evan Peters is the best Dahmer I’ve ever seen. He is extremely talented. You should watch it.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet, but The Patient on Hulu is riveting. Great portrayal by all involved. Steve Carrell is killing it as the therapist (get it? killing it? heh heh, killing....oh never mind :rolleyes: ) and whoever the serial killer is, he is just scary to look at and his mood swings are so realistic. Gives you chills. Short episodes, so it is easy to keep caught up, and very bingeable. Definitely recommended.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet, but The Patient on Hulu is riveting. Great portrayal by all involved. Steve Carrell is killing it as the therapist (get it? killing it? heh heh, killing....oh never mind :rolleyes: ) and whoever the serial killer is, he is just scary to look at and his mood swings are so realistic. Gives you chills. Short episodes, so it is easy to keep caught up, and very bingeable. Definitely recommended.
Im very excited to watch that one. I have been waiting for all the episodes to be out. Have they all been released?