What's new

Best shows on TV?

My favorite shows would include the following: Pawn Stars, Fast and Loud, American Pickers, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Oddities, Duel Survival, Man vs Wild, Nake and Afraid, Merlin, anything ESPN, cops, Pawn-Stars,and American Restoration.

My favorite shows would include the following: Pawn Stars, Fast and Loud, American Pickers, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Oddities, Duel Survival, Man vs Wild, Nake and Afraid, Merlin, anything ESPN, cops, Pawn-Stars,and American Restoration.

Yeah that show never gets old. LOL..

Ok, lets do this.

Arrested Development (first 3 seasons)

Life

Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad

Sherlock (British one with Bilbo Baggins)- seriously though, watch this. It's amazing and you will regret life if you don't watch it.

The Wire

Life! That show with that red headed dude and the hot as hell female cop?

I loved that show..... what the hell happened to it?

Agreed about Sherlock. Just started watching it and blew through 4 episodes in one sitting. Great writing and acting. Very smartly done with plenty of humor.

"I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research."

Sherlock (British one with Bilbo Baggins)- seriously though, watch this. It's amazing and you will regret life if you don't watch it.

Woah, you just blew my mind. I've watched all of those episodes (highly recommended), but I had never realized Watson was Bilbo Baggins!

Hells kitchen is my favorit show. I get a sadistic pleasure watching chef Ramsey berate the wanna-be chefs, love seeing them sink under the pressure.

No

Along with Fast n' Loud, I really like Counting Cars. I'd love to hang out with, Danny. He's a super cool dude, guys.

Guys, does anybody remember that show where you pair up with your friend or wife, or brother, etc, and get in your car and do various races across America????

There was these 2 rich guys with a Lambo that broke down 1/2 way through, a young couple in a Ford pickup, etc.

That was quite a cool show, forgot the name though.

I'm the farthest from being a car guy then one could ever be, and even I enjoyed watching the show. I do like the open road, so that has something to do with it, though.

Yes same here~!!! I don't care about the cars so much, but the open road, the freedom that comes with that, wayyy cool!!

When I was a young kid:

'Kenan & Kel'
'Hey Arnold!'
'The Fresh Prince - Prince from Bel Air'

More actual:

'Spartacus Blood and Sand'
'Prison Break'

They show many things here in Europe but these five were amazing! Never missed anything...

When I was a young kid:

'Kenan & Kel'
'Hey Arnold!'
'The Fresh Prince - Prince from Bel Air'

More actual:

'Spartacus Blood and Sand'
'Prison Break'

They show many things here in Europe but these five were amazing! Never missed anything...

Of and From have two different meanings, kind sir.

I'll be nice, for now.

Once again, no homo.

Pawn Stars is ok. Hard Core Pawn is really stupid. Trumped up "altercations" and fake conflict within the "family" to try to drive up the drama as if this is some soap opera and not a show about someone making tons of money off of idiots.