What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

Damn that episode was incredible.

It'll be interesting to see how the two plot threads (the Philly PD coming after Mike; Nacho's plans) merge together and how Saul handles it all at once.

The episode tonight was slow, but damn was the beginning funny. The toilet bowl thing had me laughing my *** off.

Also, the end. Who is the girl? I'm assuming the suits at the end where Philadelphia cops/investigators, because he use to be a cop in Philly.

That **** was so funny, but overall it was probably the worst episode so far. Fortunately, the Mike episode more than made up for it.

Wow. That Mike episode was intense. And man, Jonathan Banks is great. When he starts talking, he's kind of mesmerizing.

I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans these two get into together.

Finally caught up on 5 and 6 last night. Damn I love Jonathon Banks. Dude is a hell of an actor.

On another note, I for some reason thought BCS would be a comedy when I first heard about it. I'm so glad its not.

Finally caught up on 5 and 6 last night. Damn I love Jonathon Banks. Dude is a hell of an actor.

On another note, I for some reason thought BCS would be a comedy when I first heard about it. I'm so glad its not.

Huh?

Seemed pretty obvious it would be in the same vein as BB.

Huh?

Seemed pretty obvious it would be in the same vein as BB.

Something seemed pretty obvious when it was just a rumor on the interwebs and nothing had been released about it at all? I just figured since Saul was the comic relief in BB they would have to follow suit for the show. Glad they are better at making tv shows than me and did a great job.

Something seemed pretty obvious when it was just a rumor on the interwebs and nothing had been released about it at all? I just figured since Saul was the comic relief in BB they would have to follow suit for the show. Glad they are better at making tv shows than me and did a great job.

The writers and producers did talk about the early process of deciding the style of the show. They did talk about making it a 30 minute comedy style show for a brief period.

So yeah, another great episode.

What's next now that the Kettleman story arc is finished?

Nacho bout to return?

The visual composition of the pilot was so good.

B9XwcHOCYAAy_eM.jpg

UqIoGQ6.jpg

1x01_-_Uno_6.png

Okay. I have never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad. I have wanted to but am too cheap to pay for it and right now they are not free.
However I started this show from the beginning and thought it was a little confusing and slow at first. But I decided to give it a few episodes. I'm now hooked. This show is great, that last episode was one of the better TV episodes I've seen.

Okay. I have never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad. I have wanted to but am too cheap to pay for it and right now they are not free.
However I started this show from the beginning and thought it was a little confusing and slow at first. But I decided to give it a few episodes. I'm now hooked. This show is great, that last episode was one of the better TV episodes I've seen.

The first month of Netflix is free, so if you ever have a month where you'll have a lot of free time you could binge watch Breaking Bad and then cancel your membership when you're done. I believe there's 61 episodes (so not terribly long compared to lots of other shows).

Better Call Saul is really good, but I don't expect it to ever reach quite the same heights as Breaking Bad. You should definitely watch it.

The first month of Netflix is free, so if you ever have a month where you'll have a lot of free time you could binge watch Breaking Bad and then cancel your membership when you're done. I believe there's 61 episodes (so not terribly long compared to lots of other shows).

Better Call Saul is really good, but I don't expect it to ever reach quite the same heights as Breaking Bad. You should definitely watch it.
I just might do that. Thanks. I tried a free trial of Netflix years ago. Didn't like it never went back. But maybe for this.

But I thought Better Call Saul was like a prequel to it or something like that?

Yes, but that doesn't mean you should watch it first.

Even just in the pilot episode of BCS there are lots of things you won't understand if you haven't seen BB. It would still be enjoyable, but you wouldn't understand everything you ideally should.

Watch it in the order it was intended to be watched in: the order it was made.