What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

Saul never met Gus in Breaking Bad. Mike was the intermediary. So any Gus/Mike storyline will have to be told apart from Saul. If you don't remember what happened to Mike rewatch the "Say My Name" episode from the fifth season.
Walt iced his ***? In the car by the river or something?

Walt iced his ***? In the car by the river or something?

Yeah, it's a great scene. Walt shoots him in the car, Mike drives off a ways, Walt follows him to the river where Mike is sitting in the reeds gut shot, Walt starts to apologize for shooting him and Mike says, "Walt, shut up the **** up and let me die in peace."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dtWCKHz4s

Really I just want Huell to have a role.

Wasn't Bill Burr one of Saul's dudes on BB too? It be cool to see him have a role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dtWCKHz4s

Funny commercial but a complete waste of 4.5 million dollars. I would bet that 99% of the people who saw that commercial couldn't remember who it was for 5 minutes after they saw it. E-Insurance? Really?

Feel bad for Walking Dead. It's going to go back to having to be in the time slot next to actual good writing, exposing how bad their writing is once again.

Feel bad for Walking Dead. It's going to go back to having to be in the time slot next to actual good writing, exposing how bad their writing is once again.

Yeah, the Talking Dead constantly out-qualities their show. I don't even watch the Walking Dead anymore; just skip straight to Talking Dead.

They're airing Better Call Saul on mondays usually. This is a special ep.

I'm not a big fan of prequels. When something's over I think it's better to let it just be over. But sounds like Better Call Saul is actually going to be pretty good.

lol most pplt dont watch walkin dead for da writin bro. its basically a really long, slow, drawn out horror movie.

Yeah, the Talking Dead constantly out-qualities their show. I don't even watch the Walking Dead anymore; just skip straight to Talking Dead.

They're airing Better Call Saul on mondays usually. This is a special ep.

I'm not a big fan of prequels. When something's over I think it's better to let it just be over. But sounds like Better Call Saul is actually going to be pretty good.

Characters make show IMO and Saul Goodman is a great character.

So I've only ever watched the first six episodes of Breaking Bad. Should I watch Saul show? Was thinking of watching it and then watching BB...so everything was chronological...or do you think I wouldn't appreciate enough of this because of crossover characters and such?

So I've only ever watched the first six episodes of Breaking Bad. Should I watch Saul show? Was thinking of watching it and then watching BB...so everything was chronological...or do you think I wouldn't appreciate enough of this because of crossover characters and such?

watch BB first. has nothin to do with whatevs ur talkin bout bout the new saul show. ur doin urself a disservice not watchin the rest of BB bro. dont even post here again until uve watched like 2-3 more seasons. at least. u disgust me. tread lightly.

Mostly a prequel, although the show opens in a Cinnabon in Omaha post Breaking Bad before going to flashback mode to tell Saul's origin story. So a lot of possibilities to play with the timeline. Mike is a regular so I'm sure they'll show how he started working with Saul. I hope this means we'll also see a Giancarlo Esposito guest spot and some backstory on how Mike started in with Gus and how they built the Los Pollos Hermanos empire. I predict Raymond Cruz will reprise Tuco in a few early episodes as well.

Oh ****

You need to watch breaking bad. It is made for people like you. Or at least people like my perception of you. It's rad. I bet you will love it.

****, that opening scene was nasty.

The opener was kind of slow, but I like it.

Also that last scene was great. Can't wait for tomorrow.

The opening scene was my favorite part. So finely crafted. Such a pure dose of filmmaking.

Finish Breaking Bad first. It's a no brainer.