What's new

Betting Thread

Also they have Fish's favorite, O/U on Hood's made 3s is 1.5

I finished 3rd in a multi-table poker tournament with over 120 participants. This my best placement ever (but I don't play that many tournaments). I was actually chip leader for a while on the final table, but my stack was demolished after 2 disastrous bad beats. Nonetheless, I ended up winning something like $90 on a $3 investment. It was really exciting.

I finished 3rd in a multi-table poker tournament with over 120 participants. This my best placement ever (but I don't play that many tournaments). I was actually chip leader for a while on the final table, but my stack was demolished after 2 disastrous bad beats. Nonetheless, I ended up winning something like $90 on a $3 investment. It was really exciting.

Bovada?

Another successful $3 tournament. 433 entrants. 4th place finish. $104 made. :)

2ex3hft.jpg

Bovada has Jazz at -1.5 vs the Detroit Pistons.

are you kidding me? this is too low, I bet jazz win by at least 5 points..

I'm putting $1000 on this game, I'm still mad at the game which jazz lost to clippers when Blake was out of the game, and I lost $1000.

Bovada has Jazz at -1.5 vs the Detroit Pistons.

are you kidding me? this is too low, I bet jazz win by at least 5 points..

I'm putting $1000 on this game, I'm still mad at the game which jazz lost to clippers when Blake was out of the game, and I lost $1000.

I can imagine.

Props for announcing your bets before the outcome. A few like to show off their wins without disclosing their losses.

I can imagine.

Props for announcing your bets before the outcome. A few like to show off their wins without disclosing their losses.

I hope you're not rerferring to me. I've never done that and can admit I'm down a ton for my lifetime.

I hope you're not rerferring to me. I've never done that and can admit I'm down a ton for my lifetime.

I didn't have anyone in particular in mind. Just something I've noticed here and there when a person announces how much they won but didn't announce the bet before the outcome was known. It isn't a big deal, just giving leslie props because they have announced and provided screen shots for some pretty big bets, many of which don't win.

I didn't have anyone in particular in mind. Just something I've noticed here and there when a person announces how much they won but didn't announce the bet before the outcome was known. It isn't a big deal, just giving leslie props because they have announced and provided screen shots for some pretty big bets, many of which don't win.

Gameface, are u putting any money on the jazz -1.5 today?

Just kidding
5 dollars.

Ballin!

So i started off on bovada by putting $100 into my account, bovada matched half ($50) and i referred someone which got me $150 more bonus dollars for a total of $300. I started off doing quite well with my bets (most notably betting on holly holm to beat ronda rousey past round 1) and was quickly up to about $450. I cashed out $100 to get my original deposit back figuring every bet i do now is with money that i am up. Since then I have sucked really bad and im now down to 74.09 (with a couple minor bets still open. AFC in superbowl +2.5 and conner mcgreggor to be #1 pound for pound ranked fighter at the end of 2016)

So since i have been doing so bad and im kind of tired of betting (and losing), tonight i decided to just bet the full balance left (74.09).

I decided it would either be bet on Rodney Hood over 15.5 points tonight, Gobert over 10.5 rebounds, or hayward over 19.5 points. I put it all on hayward. If i lose that bet then im done betting. If i win then im going to bet the full remaining balance again on the superbowl. If i win both of those bets then i will cash out.

Go Hayward!

So i started off on bovada by putting $100 into my account, bovada matched half ($50) and i referred someone which got me $150 more bonus dollars for a total of $300. I started off doing quite well with my bets (most notably betting on holly holm to beat ronda rousey past round 1) and was quickly up to about $450. I cashed out $100 to get my original deposit back figuring every bet i do now is with money that i am up. Since then I have sucked really bad and im now down to 74.09 (with a couple minor bets still open. AFC in superbowl +2.5 and conner mcgreggor to be #1 pound for pound ranked fighter at the end of 2016)

So since i have been doing so bad and im kind of tired of betting (and losing), tonight i decided to just bet the full balance left (74.09).

I decided it would either be bet on Rodney Hood over 15.5 points tonight, Gobert over 10.5 rebounds, or hayward over 19.5 points. I put it all on hayward. If i lose that bet then im done betting. If i win then im going to bet the full remaining balance again on the superbowl. If i win both of those bets then i will cash out.

Go Hayward!

Isn't looking good for you. :(