What's new

Bin Laden is dead

Now who heads the CIA's Arab division? Is Anwar Al-Awlaki really up to the task?

I really expected better from our local conspiracy theorist. I literally only clicked on this thread to see how you would link this to the royal wedding while simultaneously alleging it was really a body double with transformed DNA after being wrapped in the Shroud of Turin by the Vatican.

Totally disappointed. Please troll harder next time.

Rumor has it, Bin Laden was hit by a missile from a very long distance. He got Jimmered. lol

double dipping!

Lots of conflicting info right now. First they were saying that this happened several days ago but during the president's live speech he said that he gave the order just today. Also, what started off as a drone attack is now a ground attack by special forces. Lastly, at first it was in the northern part of Pakistan along the border and now we're being told that it was in a heavily fortified compound in a major city not far from Islamabad. That would mean US troops were deep in Pakastani territory.

I wonder if we'll really ever know the specific details.

I've heard that US will dispose of the body ant not bury it. I wonder what they'll do with it? Cremate and spread the ashes in an unknown area. Drop him off in the sea and let the sharks dispose of him? Put him under the next nuclear bomb tested?

I'm thinking new national holiday.

Finally got the ******* day?

Finally got the son of a bitch day?

Finally got the mother ****er day?

Maybe we should start a poll.

I really expected better from our local conspiracy theorist. I literally only clicked on this thread to see how you would link this to the royal wedding while simultaneously alleging it was really a body double with transformed DNA after being wrapped in the Shroud of Turin by the Vatican.

Totally disappointed. Please troll harder next time.

It also happens to be the birth date of the Illuminati today so I could have worked that one in there as well. I was going for short and sweet. I want you guys to enjoy this one without too much interference from me.

Last edited:
Lots of conflicting info right now. First they were saying that this happened several days ago but during the president's live speech he said that he gave the order just today. Also, what started off as a drone attack is now a ground attack by special forces. Lastly, at first it was in the northern part of Pakistan along the border and now we're being told that it was in a heavily fortified compound in a major city not far from Islamabad. That would mean US troops were deep in Pakastani territory.

I wonder if we'll really ever know the specific details.

I've heard that US will dispose of the body ant not bury it. I wonder what they'll do with it? Cremate and spread the ashes in an unknown area. Drop him off in the sea and let the sharks dispose of him? Put him under the next nuclear bomb tested?

Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton OH. That is where the Roswell aliens are stashed.

A serious (and destined to be unpopular) point: Isn't this video of people celebrating in front of the White House essentially destined to be "Bulletin Board material" at the equivalent of the next Al Qaeda staff meeting?

A serious (and destined to be unpopular) point: Isn't this video of people celebrating in front of the White House essentially destined to be "Bulletin Board material" at the equivalent of the next Al Qaeda staff meeting?

Not sure why it would be unpopular. Simply a fact that it will be used for recruitment purposes by al Qeada. Of that I have no doubt.

I don't think that celebratory people at the White House changes the goals of the organization, nor make them more eager to achieve those goals.

So how does this change our foreign policy? Specifically, towards Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Who else was killed? Doubt Osama was just caught wizzing with his skirt down all alone behind some rock. We could have taken out more than just the head of the snake here.

As for his body, I say we go roman and stick his carcass on a stick at ground zero for all to see his rotting corpse. Broadcast him decomposing as a warning to all those that the USA kicks ***.

Not sure why it would be unpopular. Simply a fact that it will be used for recruitment purposes by al Qeada. Of that I have no doubt.

Do released training videos of "terrorist camps" spur America and the western world into MORE action that we wouldn't have done if those videos hadn't been released?

Do released training videos of "terrorist camps" spur America and the western world into MORE action that we wouldn't have done if those videos hadn't been released?

Two totally different mindsets.

Thriller said:
As for his body, I say we go roman and stick his carcass on a stick at ground zero for all to see his rotting corpse. Broadcast him decomposing as a warning to all those that the USA kicks ***.

Don't forget to smear bacon grease on him.

Marcus and I agreed on something. Do you realize how rare that is?

And I think the answer is yes to this question by the way. There's a reason they keep showing those videos.

The AP is reporting that the US is already telling embassies to prepare for reprisals. If you're trying to amp up your people to go out and do something in the short term I don't think it's unlikely at all that you show them those videos and tell them that the US doesn't fear you anymore.