What's new

Black Kid Shot in Gated Neighboorhood

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Last edited by a moderator:
No youtube on this computer. Kid was just walking down the sidewalk and this guy shot him?

If that is the scenario the guy that shot the kid should be charged with attempted murder, assault, disorderly conduct and anything else they can hit him with.

No youtube on this computer. Kid was just walking down the sidewalk and this guy shot him?

If that is the scenario the guy that shot the kid should be charged with attempted murder, assault, disorderly conduct and anything else they can hit him with.

Report says his was walking on his way to a convenience store when the head of neighborhood watch called 911 to report him as suspicious. On the way back from the store, the head of the neighborhood watch shot him. No arrest made, the kid was found with a can of iced tea and skittles.

Supposedly the suspect stalked the kid in a car, then shot him. I would assume the kid probably confronted him by saying something along the lines "Of why the **** are you following me" (valid response to getting followed).

Report says his was walking on his way to a convenience store when the head of neighborhood watch called 911 to report him as suspicious. On the way back from the store, the head of the neighborhood watch shot him. No arrest made, the kid was found with a can of iced tea and skittles.

Sounds like this was a good kid attacked by a prick who probably has soem rascist issue. Throw the book at the shooter. Since it is a gated community hopefully the shooter has money that the kids family can get thru court.

Sounds like this was a good kid attacked by a prick who probably has soem rascist issue. Throw the book at the shooter. Since it is a gated community hopefully the shooter has money that the kids family can get thru court.

Why was he suspended from school for a week?

"When I asked the police why there’s been no arrest, they told me they respected the guy’s background, that he had a four-year degree; that he was clean," Tracy Martin said. “But did they check my unarmed son’s record? No.”

Martin, who lived with his mother in South Florida, was a junior at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade, just south of the Broward County line. He was out of school because he had gotten suspended for a week. Tracy Martin would not give details about the suspension, but said he took his son to the Central Florida town, best known as the auto train stop closest to Orlando, “to disconnect and get his priorities straight.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

I don't really get the logic of the guy being angry that they didn't check his son's background, despite that the background wouldn't help the perception of the kid.

"When I asked the police why there’s been no arrest, they told me they respected the guy’s background, that he had a four-year degree; that he was clean," Tracy Martin said. “But did they check my unarmed son’s record? No.”

Martin, who lived with his mother in South Florida, was a junior at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade, just south of the Broward County line. He was out of school because he had gotten suspended for a week. Tracy Martin would not give details about the suspension, but said he took his son to the Central Florida town, best known as the auto train stop closest to Orlando, “to disconnect and get his priorities straight.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

I don't really get the logic of the guy being angry that they didn't check his son's background, despite that the background wouldn't help the perception of the kid.

I do. This guy basically just shot his kid who was doing nothing wrong and got away with it. He is emotionally and pissed off as I would be.

All this back ground crap is immaterial (both shooter and kid). The fact that they let the shooter go seems pretty bogus to me.

Defense will probably be no more than Martin telling Doc Holliday he had a prison shank so he wasted no time hesitating.

I'm under the impression self defense cases require equal force, not a 26 year old with a gun following an unarmed juvenile and instigating before blasting him in the chest. The sheriff's dept. is building the case before sending it to the AG's office. From the few bits we have, there is little working for Quick Draw Zimmerman aside from him currently hiding and being able to run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1CcVCoU-elc#!

So a black 17 year old was visiting his dad in Orlando when he decided to walk to a store during half-time of an NBA game. On his way back some white guy shot him for being "suspicious". The white guy claimed self-defense, but I find it hard to believe.

A more official news story.
https://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html

Ouch. I didn't read the article (I will later) but this sounds like rash profiling and to me like this guy shouldn't be a gun owner and should go away for a long, long time.

What an *******. Why the **** would anyone care that he was suspended from ****ing school? Why would it matter if he had a Juvenal record? He had in his hands a pack of skittles and an iced tea, and he was walking to his dad's house. I'm not pro gun control, but stuff like this makes it tough for me. Any white ******* with rich parents can get a gun.

What an *******. Why the **** would anyone care that he was suspended from ****ing school? Why would it matter if he had a Juvenal record? He had in his hands a pack of skittles and an iced tea, and he was walking to his dad's house. I'm not pro gun control, but stuff like this makes it tough for me. Any white ******* with rich parents can get a gun.

Anyone can get a gun.

Holy cow, that youtube news station allows their host to use swear words. That chick got pissed and dropped the f bomb.

The kid "looked suspicious" so they guy tailed him? Hey jackasses, how about minding your own ****ing business. Is that one of life's philosophies that's too hard for you to grasp?

Obviously I need to hear more of this story, but I hope this guy gets a murder charge on him if it's sounding out the way it is now. Piece of crap.

So you have a dead body, a smoking gun, and still no arrest?

Even if this was just a racially motived crime, remember this boys and girls...

ovrace.png

So despite there being five times more whites in the USA, blacks still commit more crimes against whites than the reverse. The local news is just trying to make racial contraversy.

Some of you probably don't know this, but the media has no legal obligation to report the truth. However, when they interview a witness like this guy, it could be pretty damaging:

https://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/ne...led-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1o8VK3pdJ

Read carefully, the guy on the top was beating up on on the guy on the bottom, then the guy on the top was lying dead on the grass. Sounds like self defense to me. I know, I know, liberals call it racism. The only way they'd be satisfied is if the black kid beat the white guy's ***.