What's new

Black Kid Shot in Gated Neighboorhood

An example of what I meant: After the molester has commited to placing their genetalia on/in a child's body part, but before penetration/contact, a 3O god would be able to simply remove the genetalia, either tmporarily or permanently, without leaving any sort of medical issues behind. The molester remains just as guilty and their free will is intact, but the child has been spared.

The would be awesome if the natural consequences of thought of molesting children was that your junk fell off and "sick ****" appeared on your forehead, but unfortunately that junk is part of the body he has free will to use.

You know something is wrong with the Universe when I find myself agreeing with MillSlopper.

from the sublime to the absurd...

jazzfanz does it best!

You know something is wrong with the Universe when I find myself agreeing with MillSlopper.

The would be awesome if the natural consequences of thought of molesting children was that your junk fell off and "sick ****" appeared on your forehead, but unfortunately that junk is part of the body he has free will to use.

An example of what I meant: After the molester has commited to placing their genetalia on/in a child's body part, but before penetration/contact, a 3O god would be able to simply remove the genetalia, either tmporarily or permanently, without leaving any sort of medical issues behind. The molester remains just as guilty and their free will is intact, but the child has been spared.

What part of what I said meant the molester did not have free will?

Free Will

Noun: The power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.

The PearlWatson handbook of convenient definitions, no doubt.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/free will

1: voluntary choice or decision <I do this of my own free will>

2: freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention

The PearlWatson handbook of convenient definitions, no doubt.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/free will

1: voluntary choice or decision <I do this of my own free will>

2: freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention

I did a define: free will on google and that was the definition that appeared first, but I can revise my initial statement if you still insist that free will doesn't include action.

God doesn't interfere with the exercise of free will.

Happy now?

I completely agree. God could allow free will and still prevent child molestation, but does not. Then again, neither does Paul Bunyan.
If you knew God was going to stop you from doing something, then it wouldn't really be free will. There would be no point in attempting something that you knew was proven to be futile.

I did a define: free will on google and that was the definition that appeared first, but I can revise my initial statement if you still insist that free will doesn't include action.

God doesn't interfere with the exercise of free will.

Happy now?

No he isn't happy. Buoy said god and are therefore wrong. No exceptions

If you knew God was going to stop you from doing something, then it wouldn't really be free will. There would be no point in attempting something that you knew was proven to be futile.

You really don't understand people. Everyone thinks they'll be the one to go unnoticed, or that it'ss worth the risk. People are not rational.

God could allow free will and still prevent child molestation, but does not.

I'm as unconvinced the second go round seeing as I was just humoring you.

Of course I'm also basing my faith in God on what He has done and not on what I think he could and should do.

Last edited:
I'm as unconvinced the second go round seeing as I was just humoring you.

Of course I'm also basing my faith in God based on what He has done and not on what I think he could and should do.

God allowed your father and a brick to have, you know, relations, thus making you. If I was given that kind of proof, I might just cut myself.