What's new

Black Kid Shot in Gated Neighboorhood

So white people are racist because they don't see racism

Yes. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

but other races are not racist because they see racism everywhere? Got it.

I don't know anyone who sees racism "everywhere", but it infects many, many aspects of life. Seeing what is present is not a form of bigotry.

Gotta say the Z supporters made a lot of despicable or illogical posts.

More good posts were made One Brow alone then the half dozen on the other side combined.

Not that this thread means anything to the 7 billion people who are not looking at it.

How long are you going to continue to deny your nature?

How was he going to kill her? Did he have a weapon?

You mean, some weapon not available to Trayvon Martin?

Did he do anything that indicated his killing of her was about to begin? No?

Besides chasing her into the garage, beating her regularly, and threatening to kill her?

If at any time he starts to physically threaten her she can shot him. Not the wall. Him. Not his pinky toe, him.

She shoots the wall, she goes to jail. She shoots him, she goes free. That's your position? Because, if she kills her husband, we have only her word on the precise nature of the threats being made, and that's enough to create reasonable doubt against a wife-beater. So, even if that is not what you mean your position to be, that's how it plays out.

You don't think the Zimmerman shooting was justified despite Zimmerman suffering injuries.

I specifically said, more than once, I'll leave that up to the jury. Justification is a legal issue. Zimmerman is morally and ethically a murderer, regardless of justification. Thank you for telling me what I think, though. After all, I'm such a jackass that I don't even know what I'm thinking, so I have this nice, reasonable poster to tell me what I really think.

On the other hand I'm guessing you'd still have something to say if there was video showing that Trayvon was the first one to get physical.

I'm about 75% percent sure that Martin threw the first punch. So, I agree that raising that to the 99-100% range would not change what I ahve to say.

kennykyle and TroutBum, thanks for helping! or am I being mocked? I can't tell. If your both serious then should I post the questions I have for you guys in here or send it via email or private message?

Yes. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I'm white... what problem?

I don't know anyone who sees racism "everywhere", but it infects many, many aspects of life. Seeing what is present is not a form of bigotry.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Farrakhan, New Black Panther Party, yada, yada, yada. It is bigotry if you try and make every little incident about race regardless of circumstances. See the Trayvon Martin case. There are still people convinced that Zimmerman hunted down a black kid and shot him for no other reason than he hated blacks.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Farrakhan, New Black Panther Party, yada, yada, yada. It is bigotry if you try and make every little incident about race regardless of circumstances. See the Trayvon Martin case. There are still people convinced that Zimmerman hunted down a black kid and shot him for no other reason than he hated blacks.
And there are also people who immediately defended Zimmerman just because they hated Sharpton, Jackson, etc, and they don't understand how that is racist.

I need to stop reading this thread when I am logged out. The ******** they are spinning is insane.

Face it Scat you are a racist or a bigot or a homophobe or some other ******** excuse of a copout unless you agree with them and everything they stand for.

Possibly. Glad I am not one of them.

I take exception to the notion that if I dislike Sharpton, Jackson or any similar persont hat I am a racist. no, I dislike them because they are dumbasses that make everything about race.

I'm white... what problem?

For you, I'm sure its not a problem.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Farrakhan, New Black Panther Party, yada, yada, yada.

The New Bolack Panthers are a small group of bigots that were so extremem, they were rejected by the Nation of Islam. Only some white people take them seriously.

I'm sure Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson see more racism than you, and possibly even occasionally see it where it was not. That's not the same as "everywhere".

It is bigotry if you try and make every little incident about race regardless of circumstances. See the Trayvon Martin case.

Now doubt you'll point out a case where a darkly skinned person shot an unarmed lightly skinned person, was located by the police, and was not arrested nor charged. I bet that example is going to be presented any day now.

There are still people convinced that Zimmerman hunted down a black kid and shot him for no other reason than he hated blacks.

People believe all kinds of things.

no, I dislike them because they are dumbasses that make everything about race.

I was unaware you had studied the careers of Sharpton and Jackson in such detail that you could say every single one of their efforts was about racism. You sure came off as some unlearned rube who only noticed Sharpton and/or jackson when the mainstream media reported on their involvemnet with racial issues.

i saw the police chief who handled the case was fired on the front page of yahoo.com. i knew all along that he shouldve been fired because everything seemed fishy after i read About that guy killing the kid but not being like arrested for it. Who knows how many murders were covered up By the police over the years its so scary but then again the police are paid to protect us and i have a lot of respect for them and always thank them when i see them in the street like my dad taught me.

In Zimmerman's last interview, he claims he is not a racist, but that killing Martin must have been part of God's plan.

Anyone here think the second part is plausible?

I watched the interview, don't really believe him. Still don't think it was a hate crime or anything above manslaughter though. Still believe both parties made mistakes that contributed to the final outcome.

In Zimmerman's last interview, he claims he is not a racist, but that killing Martin must have been part of God's plan.

Anyone here think the second part is plausible?

When the prosecution cross examines God we'll know for sure.

I watched the interview, don't really believe him. Still don't think it was a hate crime or anything above manslaughter though. Still believe both parties made mistakes that contributed to the final outcome.

I agree. The only problem for the prosecution is that we don't get to hear the first-hand account from one of the parties.

When the prosecution cross examines God we'll know for sure.

I completely reject the notion that killing someone is part of Gods Plan. I do not think God wanted Zimmerman to kill Martin. Guy seems off.