What's new

BOGIE

He can have apollo burger. Crown burger is where it's at.
Truth. And if you can't get to Crown Burger then Astro Burger is an okay substitute. Apollo was never the best and their quality has fallen off a cliff as they've expanded relentlessly.

Bojan for Harrison Barnes works straight up. He can drive and kick. Bigger threat to score on the slash. Can hit the open three at a lower clip than Bojan. And can play better defense than Bojan on power players.

Plus he is on the trade block.

Bojan in the first quarter last night. 3 turnovers, a misses 3, and the jazz scored 5 points to Boston 16 in 7 minutes. Once he went out we reversed that and nearly tied the quarter.

BOJANIT!

A guy like grant would do wonders in place of bogie. I’d take smart or Gordon too. Hell I would even toss a bunch of draft capital with bogie for LaVine. Zach has been playing great. There are a lot of players out there in the 20 mil range that would be an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Nance. Statistically the third best defender in the league this year and his 3pt shot has been great this year.

Bogie, Brantley, Dok for Nance, Garland.

The starting lineup would be...length and can shutdown all wings.

Gobert
Nance
Oneale
Mitchell
Conley

You guys are very ambitious with your fake trades lol. Have you ever considered that the other team has to say yes?
I make it a point to only suggest trades that make us worse.

You guys are very ambitious with your fake trades lol. Have you ever considered that the other team has to say yes?
No why would we?

That would eliminate most of what gets posted with regard to trades. Where is the fun in that? Easier to post trades that couldn't happen and complain that we do nothing.

Three things I’m tired of: slow starts with no energy, Donovan in the first half (aka sloppy), and passing up opportunities at the rim after multiple missed three point shots. Get in the paint when you’re not hitting shots. Draw fouls on the road. That’s how you win.