What's new

Bold Prediction: Alec Burks WILL have a huge breakout year.

Gobert will have a much improved season. Not trolling.

AB's season depends on our new coach. Will he use AB effectively? Let his go 1-on-1? Also, I think AB will play well with Exum as AB can slash and Exum has good court vision and can dump it off when he gets in the paint.

Guys, let's talk about how much All Star Al sucks and Gobert is better some more please. Interesting stuff.

Never said Rudy was better than Al. He's not (right now). AJ is a dominant offensive force. But would he fit on the team Quin is trying to build? Not even close. Jefferson isn't mobile; the ball stops dead when it gets to him. From what I've seen, Snyder wants guys who are committed to being good defenders and who will unselfishly pass the ball around. Surrounded by shooters, I'd rather have a defensive stopper like Gobert. I also like his contract a WHOLE lot better.

Burks will not break out cuz he did this last year cuz.

Most player is known by end of years three. We know what Burks Favors Hayward Enes are. Maybe the Trey or Gobert can breakout this year.

technically this is his 2nd-3rd year in my books because ty crobain burried him so deep in the bench for so long and played mummies over him.

bold prediction: trey takes pics of ding dongs of entire jazz and creates a poll 'who got the hottest hot dog' in our forum

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];914475 said:

Most player is known by end of years three. We know what Burks Favors Hayward Enes are. Maybe the Trey or Gobert can breakout this year.
Your three year rule would be very handy for assessing talent if only the world worked according to whatever random rule you dreamed up..

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];914475 said:

Discount everything due to having Ty, "the Destroyer of Dreams" as the head coach. Year #1 A.C. starts NOW. Everyone is re-evaluated this season and there is hope even the old guys like Hayward will be better now that the shackles of Tyranny have been loosed.

Hey, I should copyright the "Tyranny" part. Pretty clever, if I do say so.

This post is sure to be negged by franklin, chief apologist for the clueless Tyrant, once he is able to do so. Just need to rep a few others before you can neg me again, franklin. Let's see if a 100 vs. 100 war drags us both down. I used to just ignore negs, but I've made an exception in your case...will retaliate in kind.

Discount everything due to having Ty, "the Destroyer of Dreams" as the head coach. Year #1 A.C. starts NOW. Everyone is re-evaluated this season and there is hope even the old guys like Hayward will be better now that the shackles of Tyranny have been loosed.

This post is sure to be negged by franklin, chief apologist for the clueless Tyrant, once he is able to do so. Just need to rep a few others before you can neg me again, franklin. Let's see if a 100 vs. 100 war drags us both down. I used to just ignore negs, but I've made an exception in your case...will retaliate in kind.
Ya, frank and naos are the only ones I ever receive negs from.

Wait my friend you really believe in gospel of player will not look good without coach?

Lolololo

Good think Michael got Phil Jackson or else he is Baron Davis of 1990's.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];915698 said:
You live behind rock? Who never hears 3 years NBA rule?
I actually live underneath a rock, but we are trying to upgrade to the location you mentioned. This "rule" of yours, though, sounds like it was made to be broken. I will not be the least bit surprised if there are players on our team who have been there for more than three years and who are about to have their best statistical season ever, by a wide margin.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];915699 said:
Wait my friend you really believe in gospel of player will not look good without coach?

Lolololo

Good think Michael got Phil Jackson or else he is Baron Davis of 1990's.
Do you self fellate behind rock?

Last game our starting back court combined for 42 points.

hi-res-182597073-alec-burks-and-trey-burke-of-the-utah-jazz-pose-for-a_crop_exact.jpg

Remember those times when our starting back court combined for a grand total of 0 points?

#WashedUpVets4Life

Remeber those times when our starting backcourt couldn't guard a potato? Ahh yeah, that was yesterday.

Lol at Rev 9 negging me for bumping this with "Hayward led team 5-11".

Guys, Hayward sucks cuz he can't make a team in the Western Conference who has had the hardest schedule in the NBA to a winning record while Alec Burks, Enes Kanter, and Trey Burke have their thumbs up their asses.