What's new

Booker: Glad we didn't lose to a non playoff team @Enes_Kanter

Flc

I know, there's already another thread about Enes and the playoffs. But this is to ****ing good to not have in a subject line. Mods, merge if wanted.

Trevor Booker ✔ @35_Fitz
Wouldn't go to war with any other guys! Helluva season Jazz Nation!!! And oh yeah, glad we didn't lose to a non playoff team @Enes_Kanter

Sounds like Booker wants to be here long term.

Yeah, I'm sure he does. I hope we pick up the option on his contract. He's a great backup PF, and I think he'll improve in his 3 pt shot this summer. With a backup center like Tomic, he'll still fit well.

I sure hope the organization doesn't get on him about this... I can easily see someone high up lecturing him about Twitter

I think this is awesome!

I sure hope the organization doesn't get on him about this... I can easily see someone high up lecturing him about Twitter

I think this is awesome!

Nah. I think the PR department knows how much the fans have soured on Enes. This brings excitement and ticket sales and promotes competitiveness but in a way that's tasteful. Jazz PR only gets concerned with stuff that doesn't represent Miller family values - like Kanter asking for blondes to join him at the Cheesecake Factory.

Their PR guy retweeted Booker's comments the first time, so I'm sure he has the go ahead.

Jazz are on the up and up. Gobert is ready to become a star. Exum will come back a changed man. Hayward and Favors are 20+ PER. Hood is good.

Another stud is on the way.

I'm gonna miss this... But I'm so excited for next year and even summer league. Booker for Mayor

x1L4DbI.png

Hayward
Elijah
Burke
Favors
Gobert

all with RTs. and counting.

Love it. This team has a CHIP on their shoulder.

The chemistry of this team has been fun to watch come together. They genuinely like playing together. I can't wait for them to build on that next year.

I'm not ****ing kidding, dudes number needs to be retired. Dude is ride or ****ing die. Bu'lee'dat.

I'm not ****ing kidding, dudes number needs to be retired. Dude is ride or ****ing die. Bu'lee'dat.

Has there been a bigger badass on this team in the past 10 years?