What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

So I've been thinking about it... and I think Walt Jr. is as good as gone... if not this season then next... he is the only one without character flaws on the show, hence, he has the most emotional draw if killed.. I think his death will probably spur the denouement of the final episodes.

So how long until the episode where Walt Jr, follows Walt to work?

Walt Jr. is hardly flawless. He's greedy, manipulative with his parents' love (remember when he wanted to be called something other than Jr. for awhile, and then his sharp "**** you" reversal on that policy to his mom), and is hardly immune from being very peer pressurable.

I've often that the show may ultimately be heading to a place where Walter has to choose between letting something very bad happen to a member of his family or taking a different great personal cost related to prestige/money/his business and choosing himself over the family. That's the kind of choice that calls into question things about Walt and would call into question even his early claims about always doing this for the family. It would be the ultimate betrayal of Season 1 Walt's principles and the ongoing narrative here has been that every time Walt draws a line in the sand he is eventually forced to cross it.

We're running out of sand.

Finally watched every episode and completely caught up to date. This series has been a crazy one. Last nights episode with Walt's joker like laugh was intense. Makes you wonder exactly what will happen next. Season 5 has to focus more on Hank and him connecting the last piece of the puzzle. So many ways this series can go and it's been amazing so far.

season 5 i'ma fraid will suck. amc forced the writers to get a 20 episode season split in half. airing wide apart(in essence 2 seasons). always when the powers that be stretch a searies/season it sucks.

i hope it wont.

6SlaD.gif

dead is certain also because sauls "a-team" wont bring ted to the hospital.

I couldn't help but laugh at this part when Saul's A-Team just sat there and watched Ted try to run.

Poisoning a child? I hate that this season is ending next week. Just when I think it can't get any better, it hits another gear.

at first i thought he stole the cigarette and smoked it.
but jesse made me think walt might have done it. then walt started with the explenation then i thought gus might have done it. after the epsiode i thought about it and still have no idea who did it.

i dont want gus to die yet. he is a good "villian"