What's new

Breaking Out

Which of our young players are set to break out in 2013/14?

• Total voters
I'd guess 8 ppg, 3.5apg, 2rpg with 4 TOpg.

Damn.... is that even better than tinsley or watson could do in starter minutes?

Wow, no faith at all

That's not saying much. Those two were horrible.

Exactly..... I can't believe you think he will be tinsley/watson level bad.... I thought you might at least think burke is on a jaque vahn/howard eisley level.

You really believe burke is THAT bad?

Exactly..... I can't believe you think he will be tinsley/watson level bad.... I thought you might at least think burke is on a jaque vahn/howard eisley level.

You really believe burke is THAT bad?

I believe that he'll be a good back up. Better than last years back ups.

Hey, will someone like this post please?

Nope, didn't like the content of the post much at all really.... but hey, at least I provided a bit of feedback for ya

Nope, didn't like the content of the post much at all really.... but hey, at least I provided a bit of feedback for ya

Are you talking about post #73?
Or pkm's post?

I'd guess 8 ppg, 3.5apg, 2rpg with 4 TOpg.

Do you really think Burke will average more turnovers than assists? What point guard even does that? That would be horrible on a scale of epic proportions. Just to give you an idea of our backup point guard situation last year, both jamaal and earl had better than a 2:1 assist to turnover ratio. You are predicting Burke to have like a 0.9:1 assist to turnover ratio. That is much, much worse than either jamaal or earl.

For a little more context, out of the players that had enough assists to qualify for ESPN assist to turnover ratio rankings in 2012-13, those numbers would have put trey Burke as the worst passer in the league by a long shot. If he is truly as terrible as you think he is, he will never have another contract after his rookie deal.

Think about it again. Does he really suck that bad?