What's new

Brittney Griner is gay

Man, she's so much hotter now.

Anyone want to see if they can convert her?

Convince her to switch teams?

Anyone else seen this Seinfeld? LOL...

Brittney+Griner+2012+ESPY+Awards+Press+Room+4qcjeghfQQcl.jpg

Ohhh yeah. Who wouldn't wanna tap that?

Man, she's so much hotter now.

Anyone want to see if they can convert her?

Convince her to switch teams?

Anyone else seen this Seinfeld? LOL...

Ohhh yeah. Who wouldn't wanna tap that?

I can't believe she is showing that much cleavage.

Slut.

Dang, look at those phalanges ladies! She's all flaunting it and ****.

You have a purpose for slipping in a roofie besides rape? Enlighten me.
It was more of a good-natured swipe at Stoked, since I know he actually has a sense of humor...i.e. the only way he can get a woman is if she's tricked. I guess I could have/should have used the old cave man joke/pic about clubbing someone over the head. No one in their right mind knows that is in any manner intended as being serious. Is this cartoon offensive? Do you think I'm promoting violence by posting it?
cave_club_unconscious_471485.jpg

It was more of a good-natured swipe at Stoked, since I know he actually has a sense of humor...i.e. the only way he can get a woman is if she's tricked. I guess I could have/should have used the old cave man joke/pic about clubbing someone over the head. No one in their right mind knows that is in any manner intended as being serious. Is this cartoon offensive? Do you think I'm promoting violence by posting it?

The term "promoting" has a specific meaning, and I don't recall using anything that said you were "promoting" rape. I said you were acting as though rape was funny. Your cartoon does something a little different, in that it shows a woman taking asking for the man to acknowledge her right to consent, so it's less offensive to me.

Rape is not funny, in the sense that shooting someone is not funny, lynching is not funny, stabbing someone is not funny, etc. There are exceptions, but they always involve the comic's respecting the notion of punching up as opposed to down. Most people have trouble with that.

Do officials do any sort of genetic testing as part of a pre-draft combine for the WNBA? Is there even a combine for the WNBA? The NFL seems to test for pretty much anything they want physically, medically, or genetically. The NBA is less so, but still does some testing.

The term "promoting" has a specific meaning, and I don't recall using anything that said you were "promoting" rape. I said you were acting as though rape was funny. Your cartoon does something a little different, in that it shows a woman taking asking for the man to acknowledge her right to consent, so it's less offensive to me.

Rape is not funny, in the sense that shooting someone is not funny, lynching is not funny, stabbing someone is not funny, etc. There are exceptions, but they always involve the comic's respecting the notion of punching up as opposed to down. Most people have trouble with that.
Fair enough. Sorry that you took my remark that way. I certainly do not think rape is funny. And I feel teh same away about taking advantage of a women that has had too much to drink as I do about someone that was drugged...it's wrong, it's rape and it should be prosecuted as such.

Well, you would want to know before asking someone out. No need to drop a $100+ on a nice dinner if the woman already plays for the other team.

And in this case where Stoked doesn't have to plan his summer around pursuing Griner while she is in town playing in the Vegas summer league anymore..... Stoked saves the gas money, the hotel expenses, the entertainment, the time spent, and the ultimate rejection on account of her being a lesbian. We're talking $1000 + saved for this one. Stoked should be happy, not overly upset like he seems to be over this news.