Oct. 12 Georgia Tech

Oct. 19 at Houston

Oct. 26 Boise State

Nov. 2 Bye

Nov. 9 at Wisconsin

Nov. 16 Idaho State

Nov. 23 at Notre Dame

Nov. 30 at Nevada

Sick. That's the perfect schedule. BYU should just go back to the MWC, you know.....because. Because. Because. Because. Because.

I wouldn't call it perfect... it would be better if Idaho State and Virginia were swapped. But still a darn good schedule. If the Cougars can get 7 wins and a bowl bid* with that schedule, I'll be ecstatic.

*yes, I know that only 6 wins are required for a bowl bid...but 7 should be required imo.

A fitting schedule for Bronco's last year in Provo.

Want to make a wager?

Hilarious that you're talking about coaching changes. Who did you ply against in your bowl game? If we are going to talk about new head coaches for losing and making weird choices on their coaching staffs, then we gotta talk about your buddy boy, Kyle truck driver whittingham and his odd choices for oc. Another year like last one... And the one before that... And you lil brother will be looking for a new head coach. Maybe Doman will be available?

Kyle will be fired long before Bro Mendenhall. Unlike Kyle, when Bronco sucks he still remains competitive and plays in bowl games.

Enjoy your 0-7 start to the PAC next year, lil brother

Want to make a wager?

Hilarious that you're talking about coaching changes. Who did you ply against in your bowl game? If we are going to talk about new head coaches for losing and making weird choices on their coaching staffs, then we gotta talk about your buddy boy, Kyle truck driver whittingham and his odd choices for oc. Another year like last one... And the one before that... And you lil brother will be looking for a new head coach. Maybe Doman will be available?

Kyle will be fired long before Bro Mendenhall. Unlike Kyle, when Bronco sucks he still remains competitive and plays in bowl games.

Enjoy your 0-7 start to the PAC next year, lil brother

Wow, a bit touchy are we?

Comparing Whit to Bronco is apples to oranges at this point. In the coming years, Whit's job will be saved or lost on whether or not he and his staff can close the talent gap with the other schools in the Pac12. Whit knows how to run a football program, problem is, his team is less talented than the majority of it's conference foes.

Bronco on the other hand, is an amazing D-Coordinator impersonating a HC. He mishandles QB situations, he doesn't have enough balls to make tough decisions on assistant coaches. Perfect examples: The year he made all of his offensive assistants "reapply" for all of their positions, and how he's handled Doman this offseason. He refuses or cannot integrate himself into the offensive side of the ball, his own players admit that they look to fellow players for leadership because they're not sure who to turn to on the coaching staff.

Add to that the fact that Bronco apparently has an AD who is intent on handpicking his OC for him. But then again, Bronco has shown little to nothing that would make anybody believe he's capable of making the right decisions on offensive hirings/firings.

Mark the tape, Bronco is gone after this year. Book it.

Can always tell when little bro is gettin sensitive cuz he starts typing up huge, blathering essays that no one reads.

Relax, Lil Bro. I'm sure you'll get back into a bowl game some decade.

Weber is a cupcake?

I guess an NBA rookie of the year played at a cupcake school. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, wait. This is football. We're more of a donut, except the hole in our team is everything. Carry on.

:cool: *whistles innocently*

BYU could hike the ball to an invisible quarterback every down and still go 6-6 next year. I've got at least 10 wins if Taysom Hill is healthy. That guy is going to be great.