What's new

Campaign: Draft Trey Burke

d@!!0n0rcutt

Trey Burke should be our focus none of these old point guards that we should trade for before the deadline. If we need to trade Jefferson and/or Millsap to bring us more 1st round draft picks, then do so because I see this kid as a Chris Paul-esque or Chris Paul lite. I think he could be our future starting point guard and I want this team and front office to whatever possible even if it means tank this season. To pair him up with Favors and Kanter would be great and something special. Even it means trading Burks or Hayward on draft night to move up to get this kid. Trey Burke is the real deal. Please, Dennis Lindsey and Kevin O'Connor do whatever it takes to land this point guard of the future.

Thoughts?

Get out of the driver's seat toots. I have been manning this bandwagon for the past year and a half, and I aint letting go of the steering-wheel just yet.

SouljaSpy Tellem

-George

Trey Burke should be our focus none of these old point guards that we should trade for before the deadline. If we need to trade Jefferson and/or Millsap to bring us more 1st round draft picks, then do so because I see this kid as a Chris Paul-esque or Chris Paul lite. I think he could be our future starting point guard and I want this team and front office to whatever possible even if it means tank this season. To pair him up with Favors and Kanter would be great and something special. Even it means trading Burks or Hayward on draft night to move up to get this kid. Trey Burke is the real deal. Please, Dennis Lindsey and Kevin O'Connor do whatever it takes to land this point guard of the future.

Thoughts?

Not sure if serious...

I would probably trade Burks to get Burke, if it came down to that.

I mean, I like Burks, but I don't really consider him to be that special. We can find a Burks in every draft.

Oh yeah? What was your screen name when you took the wheel?

My screen name is George. My real name is also George. I think we have introduced ourselves already, Craig.

In case you have forgotten: I am from Colorado. And I've watched Burke for a very long time.

Get out of the driver's seat toots. I have been manning this bandwagon for the past year and a half, and I aint letting go of the steering-wheel just yet.

SouljaSpy Tellem

-George

Interesting since you have only been on the site for a month how have you been driving for a year and a half?

Those that say they have been touting Burke for X amount of time need to go back and see who the true PIMP of Burke is.

Said last year, very early, that he would be a solid pro and would fit great with our bigs, Gordon, and Burks.

Praying it happens!!! Go Blue and Go Jazz!

Trey Burke has the upper hand because Burke shoots better from 3 which we need our point guard to do ie. Tinsley and Watson, and I think they both pass the same, which they are both good at, but Burke has the better leadership entangibles.

Trey Burke has the upper hand because Burke shoots better from 3 which we need our point guard to do ie. Tinsley and Watson, and I think they both pass the same, which they are both good at, but Burke has the better leadership entangibles.

He's 0-4 from 3's today, BTW.