18 points per game
50% FG
40% 3FG
80% FT
7.3 Assists
1.9 TO
2.9 Rebounds
1.2 Steals

Leader of the 18-1 #2, soon to be #1 team in the nation.

LOL.. I know.. I was just playing devil's advocate.

Although the concern around his lack of height is real which means:

1) He'll struggle finishing around the rim finishing off lay ups as he's not an elite athlete
2) He's not quick like Chris Paul, so creating space to get his own shots off will also be a challenge.

I think he would struggle to keep his high FG and 3pt percentage in the NBA, unless he improved his athleticism and quickness.

Burke projected 18 on both DX and nbadraft.net
I'm no wizard, but isn't this supposed to be a bad draft?

Burke projected 18 on both DX and nbadraft.net
I'm no wizard, but isn't this supposed to be a bad draft?

Deep with bigs, though.
I'm just starting to perk up and pay attention to cbb, but I do see Burke's stock raising substantially. Maybe to around 11ish. PKM?

I on the burke bandwagon, but dont want to give up burks to get burke

First as a fellow Michigan Wolverine. Go Blue! I would certainly like to have Try in a Jazz uniform.
Second, he is predicted to be a mid to late teens pick because of his size, so he should be available when Utah picks. No need to trade up for him at this point, unless Michigan gets to the Final Four or better, which I wouldn't mind. :D

As long as he is willing to sit behind Watson I'm all for it.

I'd say he'd need at least 3 years under the careful wing of Corbin and Tinsley/Watson before he could help us.

As long as he is willing to sit behind Watson I'm all for it.

I'd say he'd need at least 3 years under the careful wing of Corbin and Tinsley/Watson before he could help us.

Ha ha ha. I was going to ask why all the hoopla about Earl Watson's replacement, but this^^^ is better.

Anyway, I wouldn't get your hearts set on Trey. The warriors are going to make the playoffs, the jazz are going to make the playoffs, and the jazz are going to draft C.J. McCollum.
[video=youtube_share;omY6v5jJIjw]https://youtu.be/omY6v5jJIjw

Last edited:
McCollum will be a good get for someone. I don't feel he's right for the Jazz, but whatevs.

I've spoke with a few people ( scouts) that say he's around 12-13.

MCW and Smart are ahead of him, yes? I just can't see three PG's going in the lottery of this draft. Not just because they're not elite PG prospects, but because most teams already have a young PG piece, if not two.

Well we've got two picks that are going to be 18-24. Doubt we can trade those for anything worth much. Stupid GS.

No thanks to a short point guard who can't shoot. We already have Watson for that.

40 percent from 3 on the season for burke=cant shoot? Ok

No thanks to a short point guard who can't shoot. We already have Watson for that.

Check post #21 in this very thread on page 2...... 40% from 3, 50% from the field, and 80% from the line.

Check post #21 in this very thread on page 2...... 40% from 3, 50% from the field, and 80% from the line.

I think that stat is misleading in that I don't think he'll get anywhere near that level in the NBA. He's just too short that he'll struggle to get his 3pt shot off on the perimeter and he's not quick or athletic enough to consistently finish off layups in the paint.

Lillard is having success right now because he has about 3-4 inches on Burke and has amazing athletic ability at the rim.

Chris Paul is also 6'0 but he's an exception because he has great dribbling skills and is lightning quick, so creating space for his shots comes almost natural to him. Can't say the same thing for Burke sadly....

I think that stat is misleading in that I don't think he'll get anywhere near that level in the NBA. He's just too short that he'll struggle to get his 3pt shot off on the perimeter and he's not quick or athletic enough to consistently finish off layups in the paint.

Lillard is having success right now because he has about 3-4 inches on Burke and has amazing athletic ability at the rim.

Chris Paul is also 6'0 but he's an exception because he has great dribbling skills and is lightning quick, so creating space for his shots comes almost natural to him. Can't say the same thing for Burke sadly....

Fair enough, but the other dude i was talking to was saying that burke cant shoot...... not that he wouldn't be able to get his shot off.