Can Somebody Explain What The Hell Happened Last Night?

mellow

MrBY34

I think this image tells it all.
MrBY34

Edgewriter

I think reality crashed in on us last night. Good news, though. Rubio just might be back tomorrow and I heard at Best Buy that he has the Reality Stone. I think this goes six games.

SoUjazzfan

Still basking in the sweet euphoria of sending Melo to an early summer, the boys weren't as focused as they needed to be!

Wes Mantooth

The Rox shouldn't shoot as well. Be as laser-focused. I expect us to be. To shoot better. But Jae scares me. I feel like he's been playing better and is due for a 3 of 16 game. Whatevs I guess. We gonna have to ride or die with him tonight.

Ellipse

Did you miss game 2 where we had about 7 or 8 lob dunks to Gobert/Favors?
When Joe reads the defense correctly, he can make those lobs. My complaint, which you refuse to acknowledge has any validity, is that sometimes Joe appears to be going through the motions. He makes the lobs at the rim when Gobert/Favors/Mitchell are being heavily defended and, all too often, these end up being TOs or offensive fouls. This was very apparent in Game 3.

I can forgive Joe for the couple of times he drove and then got caught with no shot and no one to pass to -- this stuff happens when you're trying to make something happen and the defense stops you. It's the lazy, brainless passes that I'm complaining about.