What's new

Can the C.J. Miles experiment please end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im more worried about ak he plyed too many minutes in the gsw game that ultimatly led to the loss.
in the 4th ak should have gotten zero minutes and cj should have gotten ak minutes. we could have won that game. atleats miles did not lose the game for us

Yeah, I can definitely understand the frustration with Miles.

Just the same, I have to puke at the idea of Raja Bell taking 15 shots a night. If that's the solution to the CJ problem, I'll take Jekyll and Hyde CJ any day.

Heh, CJ was 5-6 on threes in the Trawna game. Had 19 points, 3 boards, a steal and a block, too. Sure, the inconsistency is frustrating, but the fickleness of fans is rather alarming, too. Every player has some off games. After all Deron Williams has done for this franchise over the years, all it takes is 1 or 2 sub-par (for him) games for some to be callin for a trade for Westbrook, or anybody else they think is perfect every game. The short-sightedness, ingratitude, and perfectionistic demands say more about the people complainin than the players they're trying to diss, eh?
You might want to read the post i was responding to. Or are you responding to someone else? I don't see how I fit the description of fans you've laid out.

meh, whatever.

You might want to read the post i was responding to. Or are you responding to someone else? I don't see how I fit the description of fans you've laid out.

meh, whatever.

Naw, Commie, even though I quoted you I wasn't directing that to you, or anyone else, in particular. Just makin a general observation, that's all.

Thats what he did. He had some very nice rebounds and some nice passes. Keep your eyes open and your hate muted.

LOL. Great, how was his defense? His shot selection? The fact is, he's an athletic wing who averages just 4.5 combined rebounds and assists per game in 22 minutes a night. That's not good enough.

Always the same thing with CJ: If he shoots poorly, then he was chucking AND his defense sucked. If he shoots well, he FINALLY took good shots and his defense was OK.

Here's what happened against LA: He had a bad game. He shot poorly. He was good in the passing game (not just the assists.) He got beat several times by Gordon. I also saw every player we have get beat by Gordon at various points. He actually got better as the game progressed despite the shooting. He was putrid in the first half. Solid (not great by any stretch) in the OT's.

I don't see how I fit the description of fans you've laid out.

meh, whatever.

It actually wasn't a very good description, eh, Commie? I think good ole Mark Twain said it more better:

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a jazzfan."

Ray Allen set NBA record for 3-pters in one of the finals games. Then the next 2 games he could'nt hit anything near the basket.
CJ Miles is Ray Allen'esque. Give him 2 more years, he'll be an all star

If he played consistently great, he would be an allstar. The fact that he isn't consistent is what makes him a role player.

You need roleplayers to win championships.

You need roleplayers to win championships.
Role players are'nt generally allowed to take 13 shots when it looks like they could'nt hit the broad side of a barn.
That's why CJ Miles is'nt a role player. He is Ray Allen incarnate for the Jazz.

The owners can't be happy. I say let CJ keep on chuck'n and next year CJ and Sloan will be gone because a good coach would end this CJ Charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.