What's new

Chad Ford: Exum > Burke right now; rookie player that's most positively surprising

Typically not caring about what someone thinks is met with a different response.

who gives a **** whats typical? Only a true sucker, or some high-school kid trying to be as cool as his friends, what a joke.

Typically people in the mid 2000's drank starbucks, thats in-part how i found $GMCR many, many,many years before their patents expired.

Typically new cops dont write more than a few tickets a month, so they dont make the lazy old cops look bad.

Typically the average person my age is over 30k in debt.

Typically this is the best time of year to harvest Brussel Sprouts.

****s boring as ****.

Typically, old people or females use the word Typically.

lol. It's great to have Exum. The guy was said to be coming into camp out-of-shape, he's played less than 10 NBA regular season games and... he's 19; and now he's outplaying our starting PG. And thank goodness we have Burks and Hayward starting so Snyder can't merely move Exum to the 2 - Exum needs to be our starting PG. I mean, compare their FG% (Burke & Exum).

This had me worried during SL. I do understand the need to have roster flexibility. But Exum provides way more value at PG than he would at SG. His length is going to bother a lot of PG's, but he's really not that tall compared with many SG's. Besides, Utah has plenty of options at the wings with Burks, Hayward, Hood and now Ingles. Exum needs to play all his minutes at PG. And with him coming on fast, I see a likely split of minutes with Trey developing, then Burke being traded at the deadline or during the summer.

who gives a **** whats typical? Only a true sucker, or some high-school kid trying to be as cool as his friends, what a joke.

I figure out whats typical(Starbucks) and do the opposite, thats how i found $GMCR many, many,many years before their patents expired.

Typically New cops dont write more than a few tickets a month, so they dont make the lazy old cops look bad.

Typically the average person my age is over 30k in debt.

Typically this is the best time of year to harvest Brussel Sprouts.

****s boring as ****.

Typically, old people use the word Typically.

Jesus. Maybe bedtime?

Jesus. Maybe bedtime?

Only losers who can't do anything with their lives sleep. That's actually how I found Apple stock before it was even released at 3:36 in the morning one time. While all you other miserable miscreants were sleeping, I was making cash money and banging models left and right.

Only losers who can't do anything with their lives sleep. That's actually how I found Apple stock before it was even released at 3:36 in the morning one time. While all you other miserable miscreants were sleeping, I was making cash money and banging models left and right.
And what are you doing now?

The jam is that Trey Burke's trade value is plummeting and he hasnt even played 82 games yet... Sadly his value peaked the second the Jazz selected him, and its never recovered to that point since, kinda like buying a brand new car.

who wants a shooting PG that scores 1 point per field goal attempt.. some of yall dont want to trade him so this doesnt seem relevant, but its the truth.

Isaiah Cannan's shooting 47% from 3 this year on 4.3 attempts, he was a 2nd rounder, does anyone actually think Trey is a better shooter than him?? do you think Houston would gladly swap him for Trey??

We coulda bamboozled Detroit in the offseason for him, you could never tell me otherwise. Thats their prodigal son, they didnt care about his rookie stats, they were running Dumars out of town(deservingly so), but alot of the outrage was focused on passing on Trey in that draft.. (Meanwhile Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is a baller)

Canaan was my steal of that draft candidate loved him then still do. He has what Burke lacks, athletic ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who Lindsey would have picked if Corbin wasn't the coach at the time????

Giannis! Imagine a starting line up of Exum, Hayward, Giannis, Favors, Gobert in a couple of years... holy **** the length of that lineup.

Wolf of Wall Street is a pretty cool movie bro.

haha your perception of me is truly hysterical!!!

Im built for this homie, "find your niches, find your riches". I've never been able to sleep, Its not some choice i've made, now i use it as an advantage.

always hated apple stock tbh, but when it crashed to around 400, I was sending out mass text messages to my bro's and we all made a pretty penny... that was too good to be true, I was certain there was way too much support at 400 for it to drop below, the customer buying cycles are ridiculous easy to predict, there will always be one blowout quarter each year, theyre tipping their hand, if you know what to look for. At the time samsung's numbers were totally inflated to appear competitive but they obviously werent sustainable, their managers were refusing their bonus's so obviously they were about to tank the next ER. I allocated 100% into Apple and got paid off 45% on the biggest company in the world, in a 12 month time-frame... easiest year to make $$ i can remember since i started in '08.

For most players, yes, but for players who potentially have more value in a trade than in keeping, of course trade value factors in at times to the way coaches play them. This is especially true for a rebuilding team. Sounds like you think there is no communication between coach and GM, once the coach is hired. Realistically, of course GMs tell the coaches what to do at times, when it comes to giving playing time to someone they are looking to move.

I'm curious how you know that coaches factor in trade value in doling out playing time. I'm assuming coaches have a strong disincentive to factor in trade value in doling out playing time and, thus, reducing the likelihood of winning. You're assuming they do.

I can understand coaches giving players playing time for development purposes (even in this case, I think coaches are hesitant to do so absent direction from the GM), but, unless a GM mandates it, I'm highly skeptical that coaches dole out PT to enhance trade value, or that this is done with much frequency.