What's new

CHICAGO BULLS v. UTAH JAZZ 7:00 MST 09 February 2010

...Bulls have been reeling lately, but I doubt they lose this game. We just don't have any shooters.

Actually that is probably the problem the Bulls have with the exception of Korver (who is shooting about 10% less on 3s this year). Millsap will try to dominate Boozer by using his speed against him. Hopefully Fes will be in there some to smack around Booze a little.

My biggest fear for this game is Korver going off for 24 pts (8 3pt). Teams have been killing us from distance lately. Booz will get some of his and I can live with that. I just hope one of our big guys takes notes on how to rebound better.

I fear that Rose will blow by DWill repeatedly, drawing a defender and allowing an easy dish to Boozer for a lay-up. I fear that this will happen multiple times.

I'd rather still have Boozer/Brewer than AK/Memo. And they make about 10 Million dollars less this year.

Hopefully Big Al knows that if he scores 30+ tonight, all of the haters will go away for at least a week.

When was that ever an option?

When the Jazz turned down the Marion trade and extended Okur's contract. If both of those had happen the Jazz could have kept both Boozer and Brewer along with Wes Matthews. I liked Boozer a lot when he was with the Jazz. Yes he was frustrating at times but he is a good scorer and a very good rebounder. However, he really didn't want to be here any longer so I was ok with losing him. Brewer can't shoot. Nice kid and a good slasher but I wasn't that upset that he left because it opened up playing time for Wes. If the Jazz had managed their financials better they could have kept Boozer/Brewer/Matthews.

When the Jazz turned down the Marion trade and extended Okur's contract. If both of those hadn't happen the Jazz could have kept both Boozer and Brewer along with Wes Matthews....If the Jazz had managed their financials better they could have kept Boozer/Brewer/Matthews. In other words, if the Jazz had bought an awesome pair of FUTURE GOGGLES, they'd be totally dizzope right now.

fixed.