What's new

Clippers offering Bledsoe, Butler to Celtics for Garnett

Jordan as your 6th man? Seriously? You aren't going to win a championship with Jordan as your 6th man and Garnett starting at center.

Your overrating Jordan badly, he is a very limited player. He only plays 25 minutes a game. There is not some pending medical reason for this, he's just not that good.

Bledsoe for Al and we are suddenly fun to watch.
And defensively we're not just a layup line to start and end games. Clips would have to kick-in some extra salaries (besides just Butler) to make-up difference...perhaps Jazz could agree to an instant buyout or something...but that's the type of move that can get this franchise out of quicksand.

Bledsoe for Al and we are suddenly fun to watch.
I think we're fun to watch right now. And I'm the guy who ends up watching these games over multiple times so I can produce highlights, and watching Sap and Jefferson play their games never seems to bore me.

But then again this is the generation of basketball fans, who made the Spurs finals series amoung the worst rated of all time. People just can't seem to appreciate basketball without the highlight/home run plays these days.

We're the 7th seed, we're 2 games out of the 6th seed, and we still have a lot more home games. So I've enjoyed a lot of this season so far. I appreciate the emphises we put on playing inside, and I enjoy that much more than watching flashy finishes and dunks.

That being said, if we're talking about getting him for basketball reasons, rather than entertainment value. I think it makes sense. Al or Millsap wouldn't make much of a difference to me. I've always liked Bledsoe's game and I think he can be a really good starter in this leauge. Perfect kind of guy to fit next to our young guys, even though his playmaking needs work.

But carry on lol.

Garnett has a no-trade clause so he doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to, but I don't see why he wouldn't. A possible chance at a ring, plus he would most likely be starting at center with Jordan coming off the bench as 7th man potentially. I was overrating Jordan a little bit, just don't see why he would come in off the bench maybe for 10-15 minutes to give starters a rest.

Garnett has a no-trade clause so he doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to, but I don't see why he wouldn't. A possible chance at a ring, plus he would most likely be starting at center with Jordan coming off the bench as 7th man potentially. I was overrating Jordan a little bit, just don't see why he would come in off the bench maybe for 10-15 minutes to give starters a rest.

Garnett is playing 30 mpg this year. JOrdan would not be getting just 10-15 mpg. There's plenty of minutes to go around for Jordan and Garnett. Your posts here seem like you haven't watched Garnett nor the Clippers play in the past 3 years.

In 48 games, Lamar Odom, Ronny Turiaf and Ryan Hollins have played a combined 1783 minutes. That's 37 low quality frontcourt minutes per game. The Clips don't have to cut Jordan's minutes if they land another quality frontcourt player.

LOL at the thought of DeAndre Jordan making any type of demands.

Also, KG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Millsap or Al if you're trying to win a championship this year.

Also also, nobody who is trying to win now would want Al, he's not a guy you plug in to an already good team to make that team gooder. Millsap yes, but Al is a guy who would **** up the offensive chemistry of a team too much.

Also, also also, please just die or something Al.

this does not solve the problem jazz have.
we'll still have no defense no offense and all ALFENSE

We're 11th in the leauge in points per game, and we're 11th in the leauge in offensive rating.

So either 1, you're over exaggerating. Or the leauge as a whole has gotten terrible on offense.

By comparision the last D-Will Boozer year we were 12th in the leauge in scoring and 8th in offensive rating.

I think we're fun to watch right now. And I'm the guy who ends up watching these games over multiple times so I can produce highlights, and watching Sap and Jefferson play their games never seems to bore me.

But then again this is the generation of basketball fans, who made the Spurs finals series amoung the worst rated of all time. People just can't seem to appreciate basketball without the highlight/home run plays these days.

We're the 7th seed, we're 2 games out of the 6th seed, and we still have a lot more home games. So I've enjoyed a lot of this season so far. I appreciate the emphises we put on playing inside, and I enjoy that much more than watching flashy finishes and dunks.

That being said, if we're talking about getting him for basketball reasons, rather than entertainment value. I think it makes sense. Al or Millsap wouldn't make much of a difference to me. I've always liked Bledsoe's game and I think he can be a really good starter in this leauge. Perfect kind of guy to fit next to our young guys, even though his playmaking needs work.

But carry on lol.

my english is bad, so i';'m not sure.
if you are comparing this jefferson led jazz alfensive team to the spurs championship team.
if so. I'll slit my wrist with electric razors

We're 11th in the leauge in points per game, and we're 11th in the leauge in offensive rating.

So either 1, you're over exaggerating. Or the leauge as a whole has gotten terrible on offense.

By comparision the last D-Will Boozer year we were 12th in the leauge in scoring and 8th in offensive rating.

alfense : type of basketball system wich involves standing around dumping it down to a chucker. paired with a "move out of the way here comes a opponent for lay-up" defensive approach

my english is bad, so i';'m not sure.
if you are comparing this jefferson led jazz alfensive team to the spurs championship team.
if so. I'll slit my wrist with electric razors

I'm comparing the fact people find this team "boring" regardless of weather we're blowing a team out, or winning in overtime, to the fact that this generation of fans finds anything that isn't super athletic, young guys flying, boring.

alfense : type of basketball system wich involves standing around dumping it down to a chucker. paired with a "move out of the way here comes a opponent for lay-up" defensive approach

That doesn't adress the point I made at all. You were talking about the offense being ineffective, so I showed you two categories that shows we're in the top end of the leauge in terms of offensive efficency.

And fyi Al's taking the least shots this season, as any season since he joined the Jazz. His current number of fga per game is around that 15 number that Millsap had last year.

I'm comparing the fact people find this team "boring" regardless of weather we're blowing a team out, or winning in overtime, to the fact that this generation of fans finds anything that isn't super athletic, young guys flying, boring.
I don't think this is true of Jazz fans in general. I think it's even less true of those who are tired of Al. We want to see 5-man team basketball. The Al-era Jazz are a lot less team oriented than previous Jazz teams.

I don't think this is true of Jazz fans in general. I think it's even less true of those who are tired of Al. We want to see 5-man team basketball. The Al-era Jazz are a lot less team oriented than previous Jazz teams.

I think it's extremely true. I've heard enough people litteraly say they stopped watching a game we were winning, where Al was playing an extremly efficent game, simply because they don't like how boring his game is.

no it is boring cus the team leader and captain does not btoher playing defense
does not bother hustling
did you ever see al dive for a looseball.
outhustle other big men for rebounds?(atleast boozer did that)
did yuou see the captain leader ever ever back up his teammates(like kanter and favors do)
have you ever seen big al give a flagrant foul after the 10the uncontested layup
have you ever seen al show like he gives a **** oncourt.

thats why this alfense "jazz" orientated basketball is BORING

That doesn't adress the point I made at all. You were talking about the offense being ineffective, so I showed you two categories that shows we're in the top end of the leauge in terms of offensive efficency.

And fyi Al's taking the least shots this season, as any season since he joined the Jazz. His current number of fga per game is around that 15 number that Millsap had last year.

millsap kanter favors are far more effeicent
yet al takes the most shots.
the most minutes.

don't try to shine **** and call it gold.

al is a nice guy OFF the court.
but he is the opposite of JAZZ BASKETBALL, and that type of basketball is BORING

I think it's extremely true. I've heard enough people litteraly say they stopped watching a game we were winning, where Al was playing an extremly efficent game, simply because they don't like how boring his game is.

getitng 15+ shots garanteeed will lead to a statistical anomly when al is on fire and cant miss.
but the problem still exist he aint giving a ****, he aint playing defense.
he is soft and needs to go