What's new

Combine any two players on our roster to make us a contender

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Rule: by combining, you take both original players out of their roster spots, so for instance you can’t have a Gobert/Mitchell while also having Gobert and Mitchell.

I’d have to say Rubio/Korver (Rorver? Kicky?) as Ricky has the ball in his hands enough to make that more dangerous than a Favors/Korver. If I’m allotted a second one (in addition) I take Favors/Niang. Though a Jingles/Favors would be interesting because you move Crowder into the starting 5.

Favors/Niang is a terrible combo. A slower, less skilled version of Favors, who can shoot the 3 better. But I appreciate that you're trying to be creative.

Rubio/Korver is a good one. It turns a below average starter into a top tier PG. And all you lose is Korver's 15 minute production, which is replaceable. That also makes Korver/anybody a great combo. For example, Exum/Korver. That's crazy.

Royce and Korver. Imagine combining Korvers shooting and moving to get open with Royce speed and athleticism.

Liking some of these.... Exum/Korver.

How about Gobert/Exum? Speed in transition, switchability, and throwing his own lobs.

Seriously though, if you gave Mitchell Exum's top gear and first step, he would probably be one of the greatest to ever play. You would need almost three guys to defend him.