What does Walker's future hold?

• Will be better than Gobert

• Just as good as Gobert

• He's still a future All Star or DPOY

• Still a future 30+ MPG player

• Zubac level starter

• Bench player

Results are only viewable after voting.
It amazes me how quickly some of you lose confidence in players. Walker is going to snap back next year after an offseason of focusing solely on basketball rather than team USA crap and traveling all over the place. He was hyped up a little too much after his rookie year and it hurt him but now he is getting to the point where he is underrated.

My outlook hasn't changed much....but it's clear he's not being seen as a priority or not. If you want to call Hardy the boogeyman, go ahead, doesn't change the reality of his status within the team.

It amazes me how quickly some of you lose confidence in players. Walker is going to snap back next year after an offseason of focusing solely on basketball rather than team USA crap and traveling all over the place. He was hyped up a little too much after his rookie year and it hurt him but now he is getting to the point where he is underrated.
The idea that practicing with some of the most talented young players in the world somehow hurt Walker is still the funniest excuse I've heard this season.

The problem is clearly Hardy. The front office is not happy with the way he is developing Kessler.
You mean the same FO that traded for John Collins?

Maybe the FO is the one who doesnt actually like him all that much...

The idea that practicing with some of the most talented young players in the world somehow hurt Walker is still the funniest excuse I've heard this season.
The practices are glorified scrimmages that are not ideal for defensive bigs. Also it is a ton of traveling and in Walkers case getting very few minutes. He would have been much better off staying at home and sticking to a consistent lifting and training routine.

You mean the same FO that traded for John Collins?

Maybe the FO is the one who doesnt actually like him all that much...
Yeah because we all know the front office envisioned Collins as the starting center after Walker's great rookie year and hyping him up as part of team USA. Sometimes you make the dumbest posts.

Yeah because we all know the front office envisioned Collins as the starting center after Walker's great rookie year and hyping him up as part of team USA. Sometimes you make the dumbest posts.
So they traded for a guy who has proven he cant play next to centers and is best as a small ball 5?

I think you are the one being the moron here.

The practices are glorified scrimmages that are not ideal for defensive bigs. Also it is a ton of traveling and in Walkers case getting very few minutes. He would have been much better off staying at home and sticking to a consistent lifting and training routine.
Again, lmfao. We've heard so many stories about how players go to these things and come back way better. But not Walker, he's too fragile and we should all 100% believe in him.

So they traded for a guy who has proven he cant play next to centers and is best as a small ball 5?

I think you are the one being the moron here.
Nope. You are the clear moron. Last offseason was the summer of love with Kessler and everyone was in love with him. The reason they traded for Collins was that Ainge thought he was bargain hunting and had visions of him stepping in for Olynyk in our 3 big starting lineup. That was just a dumb decision when he and Olynyk have totally different games.

Again, lmfao. We've heard so many stories about how players go to these things and come back way better. But not Walker, he's too fragile and we should all 100% believe in him.
Show me these stories of guys that come back way better.

Show me these stories of guys that come back way better.
Basically ever all-star caliber player who does it... Pretty sure Brunson and Edwards are having monstrous career years.

The issue might be that Walker went there and got absolutely outplayed and now has no confidence. So yeah, if you to these things and you arent on the level, it might be a negative.

Nope. You are the clear moron. Last offseason was the summer of love with Kessler and everyone was in love with him. The reason they traded for Collins was that Ainge thought he was bargain hunting and had visions of him stepping in for Olynyk in our 3 big starting lineup. That was just a dumb decision when he and Olynyk have totally different games.
Or Ainge thought I want a small ball center option to open up the offense so we can try different styles to see what works for our best players....

I find it very hard to believe that WH and the FO arent in lockstep with each other.

Same....but what if that's not true? We're going to fire Hardy so Kessler can start over the guy the FO traded for. Come on now, it's a group decision. If the FO was really high on Kessler, of course he wouldn't be getting the shaft from Hardy. Whether you agree or disagree, it's pretty obvious that the internal evaluation is low.

I wouldn’t be surprised if next season is a full year long tank. Lot of long leashes right now for young players. Interested to see what Kessler looks like next year with another offseason. Hopefully strength training. What I can’t say though is if Klingan from UConn is there at pick 8…not sure I’m not drafting over wk with him.