What does Walker's future hold?

• Will be better than Gobert

• Just as good as Gobert

• He's still a future All Star or DPOY

• Still a future 30+ MPG player

• Zubac level starter

• Bench player

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. I've admitted I was wrong on Kessler. I thought he would be a career backup, but after last year I admitted I was wrong and he is more like a Zubac level starter. Not saying he's the exact same quality as Zu, but a guy who just isnt dominant enough to be a 30+ player. His minutes will fluctuate based on matchups. 24 other people agree with me according to the poll.

Kessler is a much better defender than Zubac. He just needs to play with more confidence and energy on the offensive end.

Kessler's first year was f****** amazing, and was probably helped a lot by having Mike Conley leading the team for the first 50 games or so. This year-- in order to see what John Collins can do in a starting center role-- Hardy has used Kessler often with backup guards whose main contribution to the offense is driving blindly into traffic in the paint and taking wild shots. I am not ready to pass any judgment at all on Kessler's potential on the offensive end.

This year Kessler only trails Wembayama in blocks per min. If
we rehab John Collins value and flip him for something of value... Kessler could certainly be in the defensive player of the year conversations in future years...

I think voted Zubac type.
Today I'd need a 2 levels below option.
Kid plays without any kind of attitude... his temperament, competitiveness, focus, thougness are highly suspicious.
As of today I don't like him. Potter, Yurt should be ahead of him in the pecking order, and this is not a thing I thought I would be thinking.

Seems like the FO hasn't made him a priority. We're hard tanking and still playing John Collins wayyyy more. He did not make the "it's time" list.

Seems like the FO hasn't made him a priority. We're hard tanking and still playing John Collins wayyyy more. He did not make the "it's time" list.
More like Hardy hasn't made him a priority.

Next year will be huge for him. I think he just needs a reset and an off-season.

I wonder if they just don't see him as a system fit. Offensively, I think Hardy definitely wants either a floor spacer or playmaking big. Kessler is neither. Going to be hard to find what they want though. There are only so many Horford/Bam type guys out there. It would not shock me if they moved on from him like they did with Ochai.