What's new

Congrats to Americans! You are not the fattest developed country in the world anymore!

thx

I'v been doing the Insanity workout and trying to eat healthier and not drink so much.

Hard work pays off.

“The same people who are malnourished are the ones who are becoming obese,” Dr. Abelardo Avila, a physician with Mexico's National Nutrition Institute, tells the Global Post. “In the poor classes we have obese parents and malnourished children. The worst thing is the children are becoming programmed for obesity. It's a very serious epidemic.”

Weight-related diabetes is the number one killer among Mexicans, with nearly one of every six Mexican adults suffering from the disease.

Holy cow.

Germany didn't even make the list. We eat healthy over here! FK fastfood. jk I'm fat as fk

when i was in sydney, every girl i saw was chinese.

yeah lots of Asians in the main centers, especially Sydney and Melbourne. Not all of them are chinese though, a lot of vietnamese, thais, laos, korean, all sorts.

yeah lots of Asians in the main centers, especially Sydney and Melbourne. Not all of them are chinese though, a lot of vietnamese, thais, laos, korean, all sorts.

But how can you tell them a part? All asians look the exact same. Koreans, Chinese, ****, Viets, Vietcong, Vietmom, they all look the same!!!

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here! It's all the same look!

images

But how can you tell them a part? All asians look the exact same. Koreans, Chinese, ****, Viets, Vietcong, Vietmom, they all look the same!!!

images

Talk to them bro. You need to spend time and get to know them. That's what we're called to do.

Talk to them bro. You need to spend time and get to know them. That's what we're called to do.

Wrong again! All Asian sounds the same to me. And their languages all look the same to me.

*}%€<¥+*[_.|•'+$&.!?"93-\|,

All looks the same. I literally have no clue how to tell any of them apart.

Give me a hot Latina or a good amurikan brunette any day of the week

images

You gotta be kidding. It's not all too hard to tell a Japanese person from a Chinese person or a Vietnamese person from a Korean person.

You gotta be kidding. It's not all too hard to tell a Japanese person from a Chinese person or a Vietnamese person from a Korean person.

Says you.